OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I'm not voting for Trump... Really??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2016 at 12:14

I want to air drop this piece of crap into a Muslim country......

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2016 at 13:30
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

I want to air drop this piece of crap into a Muslim country......

I hope your not going to weigh him down with a parachuteShocked
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
JGRaider View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRaider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2016 at 13:39
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

The God of all creation has a schedule and it is tracking perfectly. The god of this world is gaining ground just as it was told. God's cup of wrath is about to overflow. It says in Revelation that when He pours out His judgment everything in Heaven and earth goes silent. No one or no thing wants to gain His focus when He is in wrath mode...................

Quote,

"I've heard many folks say that one characterization of hell is the absolute absence of God."

True but its goes beyond what people have heard or imagined. Those who boast and brag "I know I'm goin to hell" are willingly ignorant. They don't want to know anything about it or even believe it is real. They build in their own minds a place they think they will be able to deal with. Really stupid and foolish thinking!!!! The eternal hell experience won't be just torment of flames that are never quenched. And not just totally void of God but, Also total isolation and desolation. People assume that since the rich man saw and talked to Abraham that they will be with other lost souls. NO, not so, An eternity of torment and total isolation dealing with the knowledge that for a little worldly pleasure or "I did it my way" arrogance they gave up the "FREE" gift of salvation. Unfortunately most people don't give any thought to what is at stake for just a few short yrs on this planet. If you give it proper attention you realize that even if you lived 100 yrs of slavery and misery it would be nothing to regret when you get that confirmation at the gates of Heaven. "Yes here it is, your name is in the Book." I heard a gay man say he knew he was going to hell but he couldn't help it. "That's just how I am." I heard the same man say at another time "if one more person says "you have a choice you know, I'm gonna punch em right in the teeth." He is missing it. Their intent is he could control his desire and be with a women. That is not it. It is better to be alone all your life and never give in to that kind of corruption than to knowingly and willingly forfeit eternal life...... 

The things we are seeing in this country today are clearly laid out in scripture and Christians have to come to the place of being aware but detached. We are seeing the beginning of sorrows. But "The Tribulation" is not for the church. It is the close of God's old covenant with Israel and will start when the time of the gentiles also known as the "Age of Grace" has been completed. I hate what is happening to the country I love but, it has to be so, I let it go and keep the faith like I was told to do.

Outstanding sir, absolutely outsanding.  I could not agree more.  America is begging for God's judgement. 
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2016 at 14:50

" Do you want regular or Extra Crispy? " 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 11:03

Bob Hope golfing with Bill Clinton!  Bob must have been a Commie!!!!    Eek

Visit the Ed Show
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 11:16
Gerald Ford. Who's the guy left of Slick Willy?  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 11:17
George H W Aloyious B Z Bush  VIII

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 12:30

If you were offered a round trip all expense paid trip to the White House to sit face to face with obamuslim.................. Would you go?????????????

If you heard a noise outside your house and then heard a knock at the door. A man in a nice black suit says we need to use your home for a safe house to protect obamuslim until our backup transportation arrives................Would you agree or send him next door?????????????

If you saw a car run off the road into a river, and you jumped in to save the occupants. You discover there are two and you can only save one. One is obamuslim and the other h clinton what would you do????????????

If you heard a high ranking highly respected official state with all assurance that an individual had committed acts of negligence that compromised a nations security "repeatedly" in a 3 yr period of time and then recommends that no cause for indictment was necessary................Would you accept it with no thought that the high ranking official was not influenced under derris or personal gain??????????????

Do you think this will have any real effect on those (                           ) supporters of obaclinton or on those who are supposedly on the fence?????????????????

I am so thankful that I am citizen of a countryKingdom that is right a good for all eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as for this country I love..........................I let go of

Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger 

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 12:37

" Sorry, Charlie...." 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 12:38

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2016 at 10:40
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

If you were offered a round trip all expense paid trip to the White House to sit face to face with obamuslim.................. Would you go????????????? NO

If you heard a noise outside your house and then heard a knock at the door. A man in a nice black suit says we need to use your home for a safe house to protect obamuslim until our backup transportation arrives................Would you agree or send him next door????????????? Send them next door. They won't let them in either.

If you saw a car run off the road into a river, and you jumped in to save the occupants. You discover there are two and you can only save one. One is obamuslim and the other h clinton what would you do???????????? Swim back empty handed, because I couldn't get the door open.

If you heard a high ranking highly respected official state with all assurance that an individual had committed acts of negligence that compromised a nations security "repeatedly" in a 3 yr period of time and then recommends that no cause for indictment was necessary................Would you accept it with no thought that the high ranking official was not influenced under derris or personal gain?????????????? Of course, and the Easter Bunny is real.

Do you think this will have any real effect on those (                           ) supporters of obaclinton or on those who are supposedly on the fence????????????????? Your scaring me.

I am so thankful that I am citizen of a countryKingdom that is right a good for all eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as for this country I love..........................I let go of

Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger Head Banger 

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2016 at 11:55
Eduardo would have to turn down the LEFTIE Medal of Freedom of the Week until we have a REAL PRESIDENT in the ( " slave-built " ) * White House.

* The White House was built by various contractors, indentured servants, a slave or two, and some foreign contractors.  Snopes can look that up, too.   
Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2016 at 16:02

Do you think this will have any real effect on those (                           ) supporters of obaclinton or on those who are supposedly on the fence????????????????? Your scaring me.

I didn't expect that one.........Made me laugh!

Thanks!!

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2016 at 18:41
Nothing will have any effect on the water-carrying Sorcerer's brooms of LEFTIE Whacko-ism....they are LOST.  They have been brainwashed into Zombie Imbeciles....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2016 at 10:42

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2016 at 10:43

" I can think of a few more American slogans...." 

Visit the Ed Show
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2016 at 17:31
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now.

We've finally found him.  We're surrounded.
That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."

Chesty Puller 

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic