OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Prayers for Orlando.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayers for Orlando.
    Posted: June/12/2016 at 09:59
Terrible situation down there over night. 50 people killed, 53 wounded, (1 Islamic shooter allegedly) according to Fox News. 

Got a SITREP, Ric? 

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 10:22

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 10:29
Visit the Ed Show
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 10:49
Standing by for Oblah-blah to issue a statement blaming this incident on the evils of citizen owned firearms and homophobia.....
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 11:02
Terrible situation.  My youngest son just move to Miami and my wife was nervous before - this won't help.
God save the Empire!
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 12:13
Two terrible incidents in two days. The young female singer shot/ killed at the Plaza Live. I've been to a couple of shows (Travis Tritt and Vince Gill) there. It's a nice, small venue. They never had security, as I carried on both occasions I was there. Sounds like a deranged fool. The second (mass shooting) was at a LBGT club downtown. Never been there (lest some of you wise guys were going to rag on me)! Can't figure out how somebody could get a long gun in there and commit such a heinous crime. The world is crumbling before our very eyes. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 16:34
things from the news:
1) No survivors mentioned that anyone inside had tried to fight back, or stop the shooter, although some may have tried and failed
2) Some guy gave a long- winded apologia about why the police sat outside while the shooter blasted away, with no attempt to storm the building "because it was so dangerous, not knowing what might be inside", etc
3) POTUS gave a speech and blamed the ease of firearms purchase for the incident, but didn't mention radical Islamists
4) Gabby Giffords issued a statement blaming guns outright. Other politicians are sure to follow suit.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 17:01
The LEFTIES and The Muslims....what a combination!  
Visit the Ed Show

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 18:01
Originally posted by Alan Robertson Alan Robertson wrote:

things from the news:
1) No survivors mentioned that anyone inside had tried to fight back, or stop the shooter, although some may have tried and failed
2) Some guy gave a long- winded apologia about why the police sat outside while the shooter blasted away, with no attempt to storm the building "because it was so dangerous, not knowing what might be inside", etc
3) POTUS gave a speech and blamed the ease of firearms purchase for the incident, but didn't mention radical Islamists
4) Gabby Giffords issued a statement blaming guns outright. Other politicians are sure to follow suit.

You expected something different? Obama and his ilk were right on que.  
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2016 at 21:46
It's just awful how those evil guns cause innocent muslem extremist to do these terrible things. "IDOTS" if they ever did succeed in making it impossible for these blood suckers to get guns (never happen) they figure it will stop them from killing. Idots!!!!!!!!!!! Murders who get a free pass murder, its what they do..........Idots!..........Head Banger
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2016 at 10:19
Lets see, France has REALLY, REALLY TOUGH gun laws, yet the terrorist still managed to use REAL AK47s (full auto) to kill over 150 people. So how is limiting law abiding citizens access to firearms going to protect them from people who have no trouble getting whatever they want to kill them?

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2016 at 11:38
How could this happen??? It was a gun free zone after all.

Maybe we should outlaw guns. I mean we did that with illegal drugs and everybody knows you can't get illegal drugs anymore.

But in all seriousness, it was very tragic. And I hate to say it, but I think we just might see more attacks like this since Muslims hate LBGTs.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2016 at 12:51
Just after 9-11-01 I feared attacks like this would happen, and that the gun control argument would rise up in spades. Terrorist be they foreign or domestic would target soft targets such as malls, concerts, and other public gatherings. Where firearm possession by potential victims would be limited. The terrorist would shoot the place up with firearms they acquired in this country from legal dealers or straw buys. The gun control crowd would demand laws after these attacks; accomplishing what the terrorist wanted, a dismantling of our rights. On the other hand the pro-gun side would argue that more guns are needed in the hands of citizens so we could defend ourselves from such attacks.
Under the Bush administration, these attacks never happened. Terrorist were too busy trying to stay alive with all those American Armed Forces chasing them around THEIR neighborhoods instead of planning attacks on the Mall of America. Under the Obama Administration, he pulled our forces out of the terrorist neighborhoods, so now, not only have they expanded their territory by force, but they are now attacking us as I first feared.
As I think back through events of my life time, I think we should have let go of the reigns on Israel, and maybe we wouldn't be dealing with this sh!t.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2016 at 22:27
Yet the latest installment of the never-ending contributions from "the religion of peace."

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2016 at 07:56
Now they are saying that the shooter may have had "gay" leanings. WTF?
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2016 at 10:13
This family is from Afghanistan. The father is very political and is known to be supportive of jihadists, but has been shown to be less than supportive of his own son.
Whatever else that can be said about Afghanistan, it encompasses a male culture of homosexual pedophilia. You don't have to believe me, just do a little research.

As deeply conflicted and twisted as the son obviously was and as big a nutjob as the father has turned out to be, it would not be surprising to find out that the dad abused his son in unmentionable ways and helped set the stage for those horrific murders.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2016 at 21:17
Hillary says "IF you are under investigation by the FBI you should not be able to buy a gun". I say if you are under investigation by the FBI you should not be able to RUN FOR PRESIDENT either!!!!!!!!!!!
Any of you guys heard any info on the Ar rifle ? Some guy at work said he had heard the carbine was a gas=piston style like the old ZM brand AR's that had a very short buffer tube which made it easy to conceal to get in the club. -just hearsay at this point.
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2016 at 21:25
After doing a little googling, I found out the rifle was a Sig-Sauer MCX.
Image result for sig sauer mcx
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/2016 at 01:54
Sig MCX and a Glock 17 I heard. 
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/2016 at 09:40
The FBI has been ordered to NOT keep tabs on Mosques and/or Muslims because that is naughty. 

So....let's round up all American Citizen's guns. 

Meanwhile, let's open the floodgates for ANYBODY ON EARTH to just walk into the USA....

How dumb do you have to be for this crap to make sense?  In order for the LEFTIES to get away with destroying the Country, many multitudes of people have got to be absolutely fence post-dumb.  

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic