OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ted Cruz - his face makes him so punchable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2016 at 10:37
I've tried to stay out of this but alas, Trump ran as a Republican only to help his gal pal Hildabeast out! Then got some numbers and decided to go for broke! He's a friggin' snake oil salesman! Hildabeast lite at best! He has received 37% of the vote yet had 47% of the delegates and whines about the system being rigged! The rules haven't changed in 126 years! We have one candidate we can vote for Ted Cruz or kiss the Constitution good bye! End of rant!
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2016 at 10:56

" Why doesn't Steelbenz tell us how he really feels? "  

Visit the Ed Show
urbaneruralite View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urbaneruralite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2016 at 14:10
These threads on forums always go about the same. As usual, though, OT makes a little more sense.

I wish I could understand why people are put off by Cruz on a personal level. I have been impressed by his ability to communicate given his intellectual capacity. I would also like an explanation of how anyone could ever vote for that combed-over carpetbagger.

Personally, I'll vote Cruz or Johnson. I know, I know. I'm supposed to vote how the GOP tells me or "they" will win. Sorry, it's my vote and I'm voting for someone who better represents my interests.

It's hard to get worked up over an election in a country that would put Obama in the Whitehouse TWICE. And if that sounds stupid,consider we did the same with Lincoln. And he instigated a civil war that killed more than died in both World Wars, Korea, and Vietnam combined just so he'd have a country to preside over!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2016 at 20:56
Jefferson Davis and the Confederacy had no choice but to defend themselves.....against the president who wanted to take away their labor force....

Visit the Ed Show
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/2016 at 18:44
So now after an alliance that probably wont do much for him...Cruz names a running mate?  An attempt to get media coverage as a last ditch effort?

I listened to Trump's foreign policy speech today...he was a totally different person with a teleprompter and actually seemed professional.  His message will strike a chord with many that may dislike him, put simply put America first.  Im not saying its that simple, and that he delved into specifics...but in the way of winning elections and his perception I thought it went really well for him.

That thing on the left....my old ride, some days I miss her.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/2016 at 19:46
Trump sounded absolutely composed and professional.  He sounded like he was really on a platform, draped in bunting, with a pitcher of water next to him and a crowd of soldiers in front of him.  

The other day he was whining the delegate process was rigged and that Ted Cruz was stealing his delegates.  He was much better today.

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2016 at 07:16
I thought Trump's speech was mechanical and lifeless. He read what was written for him off the teleprompter. BFD. Still don't like Trump, but ain't no way I'd ever vote for Bern or Cankles. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2016 at 08:53
Excellent
Visit the Ed Show
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 07:43
I think Cruz doomed himself last night again by being the crying brat that he seems he would be. Goes back to punchable....good lesson in what not to do.
That thing on the left....my old ride, some days I miss her.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 08:20
I, too, was mystified.  'VOTE YOUR Conscience'  !? 

Well, who the hell are we to decide between?  Trump or the Commies?  I am open-mouthed!   

I don't get it.  

Maybe if I went to Harvard Law School, Alan Dershowitz would say that I was off-the-charts Brilliant.....but, I doubt it....

( ....more like Off The Wagon!    )    Bucky

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 08:21

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 09:59
I liked Ted Cruz, but what he did last night was in my opinion politicalShoot Self I'm going to have real trouble supporting him in the future.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 10:27
Sour grapes rarely play well.  At a minimum he could have said that he'd honor his pledge, despite their disagreements, because the alternative is unfathomable.  But no - he went with sour grapes.  Sad, spoiled little boy who didn't get his way and can't play well with others.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 11:18
I think Cruz made a mistake, sort of. Yes, if he had put their differences aside and given his endorsement, it would've been a classy move. Then again, I can't really blame him. Trump is the one who took things away from policy and made it personal. He accused Cruz of cheating on his wife, ridiculed Heidi Cruz's looks, and stated that Cruz's dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination. I have zero respect for anyone who resorts to that sort of childishness and classlessness. That is SOP for Donald Trump, however, and always has been. I wouldn't be in the mood to kiss the ring of someone who insulted my family in vile ways either. Cruz's response to the non-endorsement hoopla: 

"I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and who attack my father. And that pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, I'm going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say thank you very much for maligning my wife and my father."

I will be voting for Trump in November, only because he's the only viable option to Hillary, who is much worse than Trump. I have never and will never vote for any democrat. I will vote for Trump if only because of the ramifications to SCOTUS nominees and 2nd Amendment issues if Hillary is elected. I'd vote for a piece of cardboard over Hillary Clinton. Nevertheless, Trump still is a phony POS, and I don't believe a single word he says. He even said himself in his book "The Art of the Deal" that "I play to people's fantasies." Trump is a fraud, a con artist.

I guess going forward we should be keeping an eye at the Clinton donor list to get the jump on who our next great "conservative" leader will be.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 11:50
I think Cruz made a mistake.

All he had to do was simply say something along the lines of:

"Trump is a classless and loathsome asshole who believes in big government and authoritarian rule. However, he is still much better than Hillary. All you, morons in the audience, made him our nominee, so I am going to hold my nose and support him for the sake of keeping Clintons out of the White House. You should all do the same. Next election cycle, use your brains when you vote in the primary instead whatever organ you were listening to when you chose Trump over 16 other candidates who were actually qualified to do this job. Since all we got this year is Trump, aka "Clinton Lite", vote for him now and spend the next four years contemplating on what possessed you to commit this idiocy in the primary and make sure it does not happen again."

If he did that, I would volunteer to work on any and all of his future campaigns.

ILya
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 12:00
Exactly.  It's not like there's an alternative.  So, why be small?  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 12:01
Anyway.....he's still Davy Crockett.....but he's showing his weenie side......
Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 13:19
Cruz is a typical establishment moron. He had no business speaking at the convention other than to help the peoples pick keep the traitors out. It is common knowledge that Trump is not the ideal pick but he is what we have, so spit out the paci and grow some balls. Right now Cruz is clintons greatest ally. Idiot, jerk...........He is a prime example of why we are in this septic state. Won't look past his own agenda to salvage a sinking ship. He chose the low road, it will cost him and maybe us as well...................Idiot!!!!!!!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 15:55
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

I think Cruz made a mistake.

All he had to do was simply say something along the lines of:

"Trump is a classless and loathsome asshole who believes in big government and authoritarian rule. However, he is still much better than Hillary. All you, morons in the audience, made him our nominee, so I am going to hold my nose and support him for the sake of keeping Clintons out of the White House. You should all do the same. Next election cycle, use your brains when you vote in the primary instead whatever organ you were listening to when you chose Trump over 16 other candidates who were actually qualified to do this job. Since all we got this year is Trump, aka "Clinton Lite", vote for him now and spend the next four years contemplating on what possessed you to commit this idiocy in the primary and make sure it does not happen again."

If he did that, I would volunteer to work on any and all of his future campaigns.

ILya

Excellent Well stated.

If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2016 at 19:48
Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic