OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Trijicon ACOG TRITIUN has died.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifleshooter474 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trijicon ACOG TRITIUN has died.
    Posted: March/06/2016 at 13:53
My Trijicon 3.5x35 BAC rifle scope after being bought in 2007, has had the Tritium light  device die. 

I realize they are only lasting around from 8 to 10 years, so i am not complaining about it's death.

I really like this scope and really don't do any at night or in the dark shooting, but i use a in bbl. red laser sighting device, and not having the Trijicon lighting device makes it tough to get it sighted when in the dark as needed to view my red lasers dot.

Has any forum member sent their ACOGs in for any type repair, or service as replacing the Tritium light device.
And if so how was their service speed and support help, also did Trijicon do a good job of any service or repair.
dj19 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2016 at 21:54
Go to the Trijicon website, then to Support, Return Authorization. Fill out the form, and a reply will be sent in a few days. Follow their instructions, send it off. 2-4 weeks later it will be returned, mine was returned in about 3 weeks. Replacing the tritium may be about $200. They replaced my tritium and fiber optics in my TA44 and shipped it back for free, and I bought mine used. On other sites I hvae seen them charge nothing to about $500. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic