OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Laser Rangefinders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Leupold RXi-1200 tbr is a winner!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leupold RXi-1200 tbr is a winner!
    Posted: November/20/2015 at 18:14
Been using The Leupold RXi-1200 TBR for about a month now and really like it.
It will do what it is supposed to,800 on deer,900 on trees and 1200 on reflective targets.
Very Lightweight and carries easily in shirt Pocket.

VERY easy to use.

Turkey Agent View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkey Agent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2016 at 21:15
Great I gave coming in the mail any day now !
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkey Agent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2016 at 21:17
Originally posted by Turkey Agent I have one  coming in the mail any day now ![/QUOTE Turkey Agent I have one coming in the mail any day now ![/QUOTE wrote:

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkey Agent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2016 at 21:19
Originally posted by Turkey Agent Turkey Agent wrote:

Great I gave coming in the mail any day now !
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2016 at 07:49
I had the Leupold flagship rangefinder at the time years ago, it was horrible (RX1000i with TBR ??). Together with Leupold technical support on the line, we couldn't get it to range properly beyond 600 yards, even after we turned off ALL the features. They shipped me a second unit, same problems. I'm IT and fairly technical lol, it was very simple to use, just didn't work as advertised. The new ones are probably better but the experience ruined me from buying anymore Luepold rangefinders. My cousin bought one couple of years later, didn't like and dumped it shortly after.

I bought a Leica CRF and never looked back, best rangefinder out there IMHO.

Edited by mike650 - March/25/2016 at 08:01
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2016 at 08:12
Y'all need to look at the Sig Saur Kilo 2000. I'm thinking this is THE game changer, played with a buddies and this thing is sweet!
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2016 at 08:42
Haha Mike!!! Just checked SWFA, looks like they carry a whole slew of new manufacturers/rangefinders (Stiener, Sig, Vortex, etc.) The Sig does look sweet! I truly never looked back after buying the Leica. 😆
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
everydaywine View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Spammer...Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everydaywine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2016 at 13:44
i agree with you, its spec and lens are amazing
CountryGear View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CountryGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 16:37
We took the Leupold RXi-1200 out shooting.  It did great but we are now at the max it will go to 900 yards accurately.  We will be upgrading Sig.  Trying to go for a 1 mile shot.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic