OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I may be watching The Good Wife.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I may be watching The Good Wife.....
    Posted: October/08/2015 at 07:40
but the Springbucks gave the Eagles a good drubbing in the world cup.....Sorry boys.

Sorry you can only read about the Bok's tries because the Eagles scored very few...in fact zero Indiana JonesAmerican FlagButt Kick
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 08:40
I think you just uninvited yourself from the Barbeque Wouter 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Regards Chris
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 08:57
Wouter: I don't know a thing about soccer, but I am barbecuing pork shoulders and chickens on the 24th of October. You are welcome to come by and enjoy. The meat should be coming off the pits around 2:00 pm. RSVP
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 09:19
Tens, I'm sure 8's will be watching the "good wife marathon" around that time. He hopes he can make it back from the manicure and pedicure him and his "boys" have set up for the Bromance day.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 09:50
Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

Wouter: I don't know a thing about soccer, but I am barbecuing pork shoulders and chickens on the 24th of October. You are welcome to come by and enjoy. The meat should be coming off the pits around 2:00 pm. RSVP

Wouter was talking about the Rugby World Cup, happening in England at the moment
Regards Chris
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 12:06
What's Rugby???? Is that something like Curling?? Big Grin

8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 12:53
Geez, what is rugby...that is like asking" What is beer" ???
I think I'll have to come Tens, and bring a rugby ball with to show you how its done!! 
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 14:27
Wouter probably doesn't realize that though Rugby is a great game (though I personally prefer League over Union), the South Africa vs. USA match wasn't on television in the US - not even streaming online that I could find.  I certainly isn't the national sport like in New Zealand and South Africa.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 17:21
8"s there are I think 3 beers in the fridge in the garage. A friend brought them over 2 years ago. He also said it was good beer. It is called Shift. Never mind what I called it.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2015 at 23:26
In Africa I drank Lion Lager.  My friend drank Castle.  Do they still make those beers?   Germans would come to South Africa and couldn't handle the beer.  Best beer on Earth.  If you can't get South African beer, drink Mexican!  
Visit the Ed Show
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2015 at 02:50
DCA, I know rugby is backwater sports in USA. I am quite surprised that they even participate in the World Cup. Despite the score the USA played a very good game, even in their other pool games.

Ed Castle Lager and Lion Lager is still a very strong brand in South Africa. 90% of the beer drinking population in South Africa drink one of those brands.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2015 at 12:27

" He means 90% of the population! "   
Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic