OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles Helia C value?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kahles Helia C value?
    Posted: February/26/2015 at 19:20
Picked up a NOS Kahles Helia C 2.5/10/50 scope with a duplex reticle in a large multi scope purchase.  Only number I can see on the scope and the box is 524162L.  I am not a hunter so I have no use for this piece.  Could anyone please give me an idea of the value of this new scope in the box with bikini covers?  Many thanx.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 19:48
Two bucks.....I'll send you a check.....   Bucky

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 20:16

Much as I'd like to get my hands on one of those I can't offer what it is worth. Not having a pic and knowing its condition these numbers are ball park. You said multi scope, if that means  a multi-zero that adds some value so I suspect it is worth 700.00 to 1000.00. If not a multi-zero then shave a couple hundred. Again condition and good working order is everything.

If you decide on a price send me a PM and I may that a shot at it anyway.

Good luck!

Welcome to the OT

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Hammer47 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 21:13
I know nothing about multi zero.  Here's the deal, I went into SWFA and find that they have the EXACT scope I have advertised for $1399.  Check it out yourself.  My scope is brand new in box and has all paperwork and warranty card.  How much do I have to discount it from another identical scope from SWFA?  Btw, I had no idea this was a FFP scope.
Hammer47 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 21:14
Btw... multi scope deal means I bought several scopes at one purchase.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 21:31

Originally posted by Hammer47 Hammer47 wrote:

Btw... multi scope deal means I bought several scopes at one purchase.

Now I'm with ya!

If it is new in the box and you are sure it has never been mounted on a rifle or used as a demo then how much you discount is only determined on what you are wiling to take for it. If it is used (even slightly) or a demo then it might bring 1100.00+ depending on the market and how long you are willing to wait for a buyer.

Even in the numbers I said, it is out for me right now so again, good luck!

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Hammer47 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2015 at 03:50
I would probably take $1100 if it was offered.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2015 at 07:39
S.W.F.A. will buy it. Fill out the form and see what they will give you for it.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic