OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

A Different type of AR...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Different type of AR...
    Posted: September/07/2014 at 10:23
NEMO Omen Recon… .300WinMag AR… without a doubt the best shooting AR I've ever put hands on…

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2014 at 10:42
Was at Ft. Bragg a few weeks ago and stopped by a favorite gunshop near by. Got to put hands on a NEMO. I do envy you for havin one. Awesome machine. That one had a sticker of just over 5K. And yesterday at the Guardian shoot SafeSide Tactical had a RV booth and had a Tracking Point 308 on display. 13k could take it home. Tried to get em to donate it in the raffle, sighting what a great tax right off it would be. Ofcourse they didn't bite. They did donate a real nice 3gun AR that I unfortunately didn't have the winning ticket for. The guys at SafeSide were super sharp and really all around good guys. Glad to have them on our team. Don't get tired of telling your experience with this one. We won't get tired of hearin about it!!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
LRSMike View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Slightly Stoopid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRSMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2014 at 12:21
And I thought I was making moves with picking up a new one! That thing is awesome man. I'd love to see a video of that in action.
You don’t know what you don’t know.

And those who don’t know and never try, never will.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2014 at 14:58
Pretty cool....for an AR. Wink
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2014 at 15:04

I've heard mixed reviews, am interested in your experiences.

keep us updated, please. I do love anything 300WM.

Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2014 at 15:05
BigDaddy and I are taking it to the 1 mile range soon…

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic