OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Zeiss Conquest Scope Model Discontinued

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loganman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zeiss Conquest Scope Model Discontinued
    Posted: August/05/2014 at 16:35
Zeiss has discontinued manufacturing the Conquest 4.5x14x50mm scope. I found that SWFA has the best prices so I bought another one.

Edited by koshkin - August/06/2014 at 22:18
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2014 at 18:23

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2014 at 19:09

" We are not supposed to be advertising scopes on sale at a Competitor's business when you can buy scopes HERE from the Host of this Website!! "   

" That would be like John Deere advertising that Massey-Ferguson was having a sale! "  

Visit the Ed Show
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2014 at 21:02
Excellentnice ed
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2014 at 21:06
As someone who works for John Deere I appreciate the analogy. Go green 👍
That thing on the left....my old ride, some days I miss her.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2014 at 22:19
Fixed it...
saltydog235 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltydog235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2014 at 07:56
So, where on the SWFA site is the 4.5X15X50 listed for $499.00?  If you're going to infringe on someone's 1st Amendment Rights or edit their words, you need to back it up with the very same deal and link to the information.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2014 at 08:15
Originally posted by saltydog235 saltydog235 wrote:

So, where on the SWFA site is the 4.5X15X50 listed for $499.00?  If you're going to infringe on someone's 1st Amendment Rights or edit their words, you need to back it up with the very same deal and link to the information.

When you are on this site you must follow the site rules. You have no first amendment rights! Read what you signed up for, if you don't like the rules go somewhere else.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2014 at 08:37

This is a private forum, owned by a private company. They are providing us with this platform to talk with very few rules to abide by. One of them is to not advertise their competition.

ILya
saltydog235 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltydog235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2014 at 08:45
So, does SWFA have this scope at that price point?  I can't even find that scope on the site, how is it advertising for another company if they (SWFA) don't have the product listed?

Heck, I'd rather buy from SWFA than someone whom I've never heard of or dealt with but I'm not going to if the deal isn't the same.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2014 at 17:54
SWFA will match any deal you find.  But, if they don't have the scope....well then they won't be able to.  

But, it is still not appropriate to advertise for a competitor's company for scopes that are usually found in stock here.  This particular INCIDENT, however, is in kind of in a GRAY AREA...... Google It

So....just buy the scope but, don't tell everyone about it on the Open Forum.....

How's that?    

Visit the Ed Show
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2014 at 18:16

So, does SWFA have this scope at that price point?  I can't even find that scope on the site, how is it advertising for another company if they (SWFA) don't have the product listed?

Heck, I'd rather buy from SWFA than someone whom I've never heard of or dealt with but I'm not going to if the deal isn't the same.

http://www.opticstalk.com/the-ot-rules_topic5473.html

See Rule #3 in the link above. You agreed to these rules when you registered your account.

Regardless of the availability status of the scope in question, in addition to being against the forum rules, it's inconsiderate to our host to use the very forum they provide for your free use to redirect people to one of their competitors for any reason.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic