OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Sports Channel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Stanley Cup Playoffs...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2014 at 15:48
Well, here goes round 2 in Pitt today. Hope the Rangers can keep Crosby off the score sheet again, but it's only a matter of time before he finds the net. 

Lets go Rangers!! 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2014 at 15:54
Go Pens!!!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2014 at 04:16
Pens shut out the Rangers!!!!!

Excellent

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2014 at 06:31
Rags looked tired and Pens looked great. Crosby didn't score, but looked dangerous. Hank looked good. 

Back to Gotham tonight for game 3!! 

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2014 at 19:22
Yo Craig, who ya rootin' for tonite?

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2014 at 04:43
Can you say 2 shutouts, Go Sidney!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2014 at 07:42
Ouch....

That Ranger power play is abysmal....Yep, only a matter of time before "Cindy" started scoring. 

Bruins and Habs in Montreal tonight. This is going to be an interesting tilt. 
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2014 at 07:54
You got that right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 06:35
Montreal for the win last night.....This is a great series. 
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 08:10
Crosby is finally starting to come alive the past 2 games! He's been the best skater. If he gets going for a long stretch, look out! 

Many props to Fleury. I'm far from a supporter given his troubles the past 4 years but outside of 1 game against Columbus he's been the Pens playoff MVP. 

The Rangers are definitely winded and their PP is beyond awful. I wonder what the record is for most chances without scoring on the PP? The Rangers really need their high paid players to step up (Nash, Richards, MSL). I got a kick out of their coach moaning about the schedule being "stupid". Well sir, if you wouldn't have went 7 games in round 1, you wouldn't have to play 5 times in 7 days. The NHL has to book the venues around other events that have been scheduled for months and unfortunately MSG is one of the most booked venues in the US. 

Been a good series so far, as has the Habs/Bruins. Looking forward to game 4 tonight!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 09:19
Agree 100% on Rangers AV whining about schedule and beating the Cryers in less than 7 games. Shut up and deal with it!! 

Tonight is a must win for the Rags. They lose again tonight and they are toast.....then they will have plenty of time to rest.  

I do so hate "Cindy" Crosby, but less than I despise The debbies and The island. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 14:21
The Ranger's may get Kreider back for the game tonight. Man, I hope so. 

Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 16:17
The Rangers aren't bad this year, but so are the Bruins. I think they will over take Montreal.

I was thinking is would be between those two for the East.

The West is a completely different story, I didn't think that Anaheim had anything this year, but then towards the end of the year, they come out of now where and beat Dallas. (I'm a huge Stars fan)

I don't think much of Chicago or Minnesota.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 16:23
No love out there in radio land for the Kings? I think they are playing the best hockey right now. They are playing lights out! 

Boston is the best team "on paper", but Montreal has slowed them down. Rangers need to win tonight to stay alive, but even if they get out of this series with the Pens, they can't compete against Boston or Montreal.   
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 16:25
NO! None at all. Even though they are playing well. I have never liked the Kings.

I know it. Boston is on FIRE!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 17:09
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 17:43
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2014 at 21:46
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

That when I started following them and then my dad explained to me wham I was younger they were moving to Dallas.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2014 at 06:26
Rangers are dying! Yes!

shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2014 at 08:14
The Rangers just look deflated. Every time they get a little burst, Pittsburgh has been there to counter and silence it. Sid and Geno finally playing together is one of the best moves Bylsma has ever made as head coach. Pittsburgh needs to finish it tomorrow. Despite how NY has looked, you never want to let a team go back home for game 6. Keep the petal floored. 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic