OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

rifle scopes that can focus at 10 yards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2scope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rifle scopes that can focus at 10 yards
    Posted: April/20/2014 at 12:09
I am looking for a rifle scope having parallax adjustment starting from 10 yards or below but many models start from at least 25 yards. May I know what choices I have ? So far the only brand I can find is Hawke. The maximum magnification I need is 12X. Thanks.
new2scope View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2scope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 12:38

Just found that Millett Tactical can do it. May be also Falcon-Menace but not sure. Range of parallax adjustment seems to be not considered as an important piece of specification.

koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 12:45
Hawke.
SWFA SS.
Leupold EFR.
March.

Any airgun scope.

ILya
billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 16:17
All the SS fixed power scopes focus down to 10 yards, and the 3-15 variable goes down to 6 yards! And they are a much higher quality than the Chinese made Millet and Falcon.
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 20:30
I was going to say the SS 3-15. It is cool to have a scope you can dry fire practice with in a 20-ft room. (That's 'cause it's 6m...but, hey, I can't name any other scope that has that feature along with its other capabilities that even comes close in price).
Reaction time is a factor...
new2scope View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2scope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 20:36
The SWFA SS 3-15x42 really catches my eyes and is within my budget. Unfortunately SWFA no long ship outside US so I am unable to get one unless there are other retailers that ship this scope internationally.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2014 at 22:08
I suggest the OP stick with the brands he originally suggested. 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic