OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Nevada trespassing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2014 at 18:52
20 years is a lot less than the time fighting has been ongoing in the Middle East.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2014 at 19:05
nevermind.....
Visit the Ed Show
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2014 at 22:44
There is no doubt the Reid's are trying to make an example out of this poor fella. He seems to be a bit tea party-libitaran, the type Reid really hates.
Washington sending 80+ enforcement officers on account of back "grazing fees", "fines" and tortoises... GOD BLESS!
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/2014 at 08:35

Politics will not get this done. We are so far past the point of just throwing out the "bad seeds" and hoping the replacements will be any different? The entire system is so beyond repairable via political bickering. Lobbyists own Congress. The biggest wallet secures votes. The biggest wallet is the catalyst for bullsh*t like we're seeing out in Nevada. Greed is good to a certain degree. It fuels competition. It fuels constructive debate and can foster change.

And this is not just liberals. Yes, they are far worse for our way of life. But many conservatives have their heads so far up their own asses as well.

Wholescale change must be brought about by an armed resistance of a free people. This government is so far past what the founding fathers envisioned and is precisely why they included the 2nd Amendment so highly in the Bill of Rights.

Shooting IS the answer. If you want TRUE change, and preservation of our moral code and American way of life, then you have to be willing to stand your ground and die when the time comes. I believe that millions share this view and will do just that.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/2014 at 21:16
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 09:33
I think the Federal Government, NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN have a lot to answer for.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 11:27
Who will they answer to? Fox literally was the only news station to cover that story. If that doesn't paint a clear picture of where this country is, i don't know what else to tell you. 

Harry Reid also called those supporting the Bundy's "domestic terrorists". I find it appalling. I see clear parallels between Nazi Germany (the early years) and people like Harry Reid and Obama who want this nation disarmed and completely dependent on the federal government for all things. 

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 14:54
I just can't stop reading articles about this.  Some of the opinions and stuff people are claiming as facts is just unbelievable.  All the city slicker libtards who have zero idea of what cattle ranching life is like in the western states. 

This one cracked me up. 
Quote To that end, hundreds of people from outside Nevada—including “militia” armed with rifles and ammunition—have joined his protests going as far as to set up camp and confront federal officials with brandished weapons. The federal government blinked, and the Bureau of Land Management announced an abrupt end to its cattle roundup, hoping to avoid violence and further confrontations.

Do they expect them not to bring ammo with their rifles.  Loco

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 14:56
My wife dated this guy for a while and is still friends with him. His name is Jerry Johnson, this is his opinion on the matter.  My wife says he is an attorney.

Quote I have taken a lot of time to weigh in publicly on the Bundy Ranch issue. Please read what I have to say. I do not go public on such a volatile controversial issue lightly.

I received first hand accounts and viewed photos and videos of heavily armed BLM agents intimidating anyone who tried to view or protest the roundup. A woman was thrown to the ground, Tasers were used, sniper rifles were aimed at an unarmed man while he was taking pictures on the side of a state highway. There is no dispute he was unarmed because he was arrested for taking these pictures and searched. All of these events and intimidation happened long before any armed militia arrived.

After hearing these first hand accounts and viewing videos, I personally went to Bunkerville last Friday to look at this situation. I was appalled at the acts in which my Federal Government was engaged.

We embed reporters when we go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet no witnesses were allowed any kind of reasonable oversight of a cattle roundup. The BLM closed both the land and air space of 600,000 acres. That is half the size of the state of Delaware. The public and Media were kept out of the closed area and BLM command center. Why did the BLM want such secrecy for a cattle round up? There are rare appropriate times for government secrecy but a cattle round up from a civil court order should never be one of those situations.

The media were given a penned in area next to the freeway in which to do their reporting. The only thing visible was an on and off ramp for I-15. Elsewhere, a “First Amendment Area” was set up. This was a 25 square yard patch of soil miles away from any government action and visible to virtually no one. It was even miles away from the media area. The BLM cattle pens, media area and “First Amendment area had striking similarities. It is no wonder that both the media and public ignored such blatant abuse of civil liberties.

The Bundy family was pushed beyond the breaking point by an out of control Federal Bureaucracy. I am acquainted with some of the Bundys. They are good honest people in my view. I left Bunkerville prior to any of Saturday’s events. I was fearful of the Militia gathering and hijacking the peaceful struggle for their own agenda. I watched the beginning of Saturdays events live on an internet stream. The situation spiraled out of control after an announcement was made that the BLM was ending its operation and then the BLM failed to leave. From what I have watched online, the situation very nearly became fatal. Get on YouTube or look at some of the videos that have been posted on my wall. Get to raw footage. Listen to the audio of the BLM SWAT team through the loud speaker very carefully. The incompetent BLM SWAT team placed themselves in an extremely vulnerable position in the open with armed militia above and around. Many unarmed men women and some children protesters were in the middle. This standoff lasted for several hours. Even as negotiations were taking place to deescalate, the BLM kept blaring threats and orders over loud speakers. All because the BLM had to hold on to some cows. I do not agree with the threatening actions of the Militia and some of Mr. Bundy’s actions but, I place the vast majority of the blame for this escalated situation and armed standoff on the BLM. If we did not have an armed authoritarian bureaucracy we never would have even gotten close to this situation.

This situation is not over! I believe the Federal Government is preparing indictments for numerous criminal charges, possibly including “Domestic Terrorism” and many other serious charges with long prison terms. The Federal Government will refuse to take any of the blame for this situation. If the incompetence and police state authoritarian actions of the BLM are not exposed and public peaceful action is not taken, the Bundy family will be torn apart by the impending Federal action. The incompetent BLM will most likely not be sent in again. Rather, more heavily militarized FBI and Homeland Security teams will likely be dispatched. If that happens, many children are at risk of growing up with their parents in prison or worse.

I urge you to learn for your self from first hand video and witnesses. Speak out, call and write your political representatives. Ask for congressional hearings to be called before the Federal Government acts again. Share this post not just like. Everyday we must act for the America we want to build.

Edited by supertool73 - April/18/2014 at 15:01

637mase View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 637mase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 22:35
who was it that said, an american business man would sell the plans to destroy america? Well stay calm and don't let that bird dog flush you out. Got to admit this was a nice try, they flexed and a stand was taken. What's next?
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2014 at 23:42
Read an article today that was supposedly leaked from homeland security. Said this whole thing was a ploy by the government just to see what the people would do. That there were drones and agents all around getting images of, faces, plates, weapons, supplies, tactics,etc. said there were surprised by the size of the group that showed up.

It that happened to be true. Thats crazy scary

Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 03:33
Our nation just dodged a bullet. No pun intended.

"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 07:13
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Read an article today that was supposedly leaked from homeland security. Said this whole thing was a ploy by the government just to see what the people would do. That there were drones and agents all around getting images of, faces, plates, weapons, supplies, tactics,etc. said there were surprised by the size of the group that showed up.

What do they expect? People to just lay down and get f'd in the arse? If they truly do, then they are sorely mistaken. 

If you think that group was big, just wait until one of these feds opens fire on innocent protesters. 

I will march armed into Washington with about a few million other pissed off people and demand the resignation of every last one of those assholes on Capitol hill and the White House. What are they going to do? Send Apaches and fighter planes to fire on all of us? I won't leave until they leave. This is OUR nation. Not theirs. 

I only hope that when the time comes, people are willing to do go all the way. I believe based on Nevada that they will, on a much grander scale. 

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 07:21
Originally posted by shooter07 shooter07 wrote:

Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

What do they expect? People to just lay down and get f'd in the arse? If they truly do, then they are sorely mistaken. 

If you think that group was big, just wait until one of these feds opens fire on innocent protesters. 

I will march armed into Washington with about a few million other pissed off people and demand the resignation of every last one of those assholes on Capitol hill and the White House. What are they going to do? Send Apaches and fighter planes to fire on all of us? I won't leave until they leave. This is OUR nation. Not theirs. 

I only hope that when the time comes, people are willing to do go all the way. I believe based on Nevada that they will, on a much grander scale. 

Yes. They expect that we will just sit here and obey the law, as always, like Ward Cleaver and Donna Reed and the Beaver.  Which is why we missed the start of The Revolution about four years ago.  

Now they got a few years up on us, and about 200,000 more pages of Regulations controlling our lives ( that never got voted on...)

Every Day these people are goading us and trashing America and the Constitution in Ten Different Ways...

Visit the Ed Show
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 07:29
Well, i may just be one American, but i will never obey a law that directly negates a Constitutional right like the 2nd Amendment for instance. 

I don't know if anyone has been following New York and CT regarding those "assault weapon" registration laws, but 3 quarters of the people up there didn't comply. We're talking about hundreds of thousand of people who are essentially felons now. Good for them. I'd like to see the State Police try and round up that many folk. Hell bring in homeland. They wouldn't be able to do it either. 

THAT is precisely why people like Obama and Reid, and Pelosi want us disarmed. We have given up all freedoms in one fail swoop once our right to bear arms is removed. 

NEVER given in to that. Look at Europe. Look at the English and Roman Empires. Look at Nazi Germany. History has painted a clear picture what happens when a people are disarmed by a central government. 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 07:32
I agree.  But....we have already been obeying laws that contradict the Constitution for over a Hundred Years...

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2014 at 08:10
It would be so good to finally see some large scale unity in this population. But be aware that whether planned or not the libs are learnin from every incident. We have to do the same!!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2014 at 14:29
"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

-Cliven Bundy-

You don't say? Well... that sure helps.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2014 at 14:53
Probably not the best thing he could have said. ('Specially to a NY Times reporter.) 
Funny how Hannity and I assume others are jumping off the band wagon now. Hannity is a sell out...
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2014 at 14:56
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Probably not the best thing he could have said. ('Specially to a NY Times reporter.) 
Funny how Hannity and I assume others are jumping off the band wagon now. Hannity is a sell out...

What'd he do?

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic