OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Binoculars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles 8x32 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anweis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kahles 8x32 ?
    Posted: June/15/2006 at 10:41

I would love to see a Kahles 8x32, but i can't find them anywhere.

Do any of you have any opinion about this binocular? How would they compare to Swarovski SLC 8x30?

Thanks.

ranburr View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranburr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/2006 at 17:41

Very good binos.  A step below the Swaros, but not as much as the price difference would suggest.

ranburr

birdhunter View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2006 at 11:40
I had a pair of Kahles 8x42 and I liked them alot.  They were very clear and were fog and waterproof and performed very well at dark.  I would still have them but I needed the money for a new scope and rifle.  I don't see the difference in the money between them and the swarovski 8x30's.  The best 8x30 or the Leica 8x32 Trivoids or the Nikon LXL premier 8x32's but they will cost alot more.  The Leica's are the most rugged.  For the money it is hard to beat the bushnell legend 8x32's for around $200.  If you use your binoculars alot go ahead and get the Kahles or the higher end binos.  Let us know what you buy.
Birdhunter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic