OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Foreign Refuges for Ex-Pats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foreign Refuges for Ex-Pats
    Posted: February/23/2014 at 16:44

" In case of the collapse of the dollar and the utter chaos that would immediately break out, what would be a good place to escape to?  Obama has got three years to bulldoze the comatose Republicans...."

" Anyone have any suggestions?.....Forget about staying here and voting ourselves out of this mess---let's leapfrog to the Ultimate Last Ditch Effort to Survive in a Theoretical Scenario where the Country is turned upside-down.....and we would want to be gone because it would be too late to do something about it at this late date....."   

" It appears to me that the country is asleep and has allowed this to go far beyond our ability to take it back.....there is no Leadership.....only people clinging to the past...."   

" So....in case of Emergency....what is the plan?  Obama is moving too fast now....pretty soon all opposition will be silenced and the Horns of the Buffalo will converge on us like a Zulu battle plan. "   

" This would be PLAN B....."    

So....Where would you suggest to go to, in order to escape the destruction of this country, if the People let it go too far--- as they seem to have done already....?   

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2014 at 19:05
Best option would be the gulf of Mexico in Mexico. We are well armed and trained. What ever resistance (if any) would be easily over come. Then all the cartels could just move right up this way and enjoy what they've always dreamed of. We would seize and control all the ports and as long as the libs didn't feel threatened they will likely ignore us. At best they'd probably wonder why it got quiet all of a sudden. We could take advantage of the fertile soil and coastal tropics and go back to the simple life. You know where you stand for liberty, freedom and the right to shoot any threat dumb enough to show its self. Their gov won't complain much cause they know we will bring stability, order and a honorable way of life. After we've been there awhile we can expand our values of freedom, liberty and the pursuit happiness to the whole nation. And after the libs have crashed and burned up here we can buy them out and take America back and rebuild Her. My bugout bag is packed!! When you want to start???
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2014 at 19:52
I wanted to start four years ago. 

But, that's a good idea....go to Mexico....re-enter illegally, join La Raza, and go along with them as they take over Obama's America...!   

....although, I was looking for some ideas that anyone might have about foreign countries to retire/escape to....

Thanks for the input, Sarge...Salute
Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2014 at 21:30
I kinda like the option to drive or hike to a new location. Canada is out due to climate. Don't really care for the heat in Mexico but on the gulf it should be manageable. Having to cross any large bodies of water could prove too costly for a return to reclaim depending on how things are at that time. Controlling the water is part of what gave us such a hard time in WWII. Plus (just for me) 6yrs in the Coast Guard gave me all he ocean travel I care for. And we don't want any place too isolated or small because that limits the ability to evade or acquire resources. Stayin on the North American continent would offer a lot of options. But if returning is not part of the equation and the basics for living are present then foreign soil may be the ticket. Ofcourse something to consider also is just about anywhere you go other than Mexico your gonna face some real serious persecution over Christianity. You gotta be willing to fight to stay alive and/or die for your faith.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2014 at 21:51
Well, since no one here is fighting---just sitting here watching this country go down the drain, along with the currency, I was trying to come up with an alternate country in which to spend the rest of my life in---along with my deer rifles....

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2014 at 22:15
Wonder what big game one might find in North Eastern Mexico. I've heard talk of record book elk in  Central regions of Mexico.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 04:52
Well, Mexico is difficult for gun ownership.  You have to go through a bunch of paperwork in order to bring rifles into the country and then you need a permit, after you are settled in, in order to take your rifle outside your house in order to use it. Every time you want to shoot it! Shocked 

Foreign visiting hunters is a different story.  

Mexico has got white tails, and mulies, and Coues deer...and lots of good stuff to hunt.  I believe hunting is mostly done by tourists or rich Mexican sportsman and landowners.  

Kind of like most of the world.  There is hunting and gun ownership in Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, etc...but they all have their own strange laws about this and that.  

You can own guns and hunt in New Zealand and Australia, but you have to have an annual income of $50,000 in order to move there to begin with.  You have to have an annual income of $20,000 in order to move to South Africa.  

Argentina has hunting.  Maybe that country would be an idea.  

Hmmm.....where to go if America becomes an Orwellian Nightmare?  It will practically be one by 2016 at the rate the FEDS and Obama are going.  The Republicans are simply parking cars up there in Washington.  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 04:54

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 04:56
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 04:58

" It's a black BMW, Johnny....."   

Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 07:35

Edited by Sgt. D - February/24/2014 at 21:24
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 07:35
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Well, Mexico is difficult for gun ownership.  You have to go through a bunch of paperwork in order to bring rifles into the country and then you need a permit, after you are settled in, in order to take your rifle outside your house in order to use it. Every time you want to shoot it! Shocked 

I kinda had a different perspective. I thought we were goin in as a conquering force. Prepared to take over the area we would occupy. We would seize all local armament and offer protection to all who would stand with us and accept our coexistence. Not gonna ask anybody if we can have our guns!!! Our guns say we can have our guns!
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 07:40
We'd hve the element of "shock and awe". They'd scratch their head for atleast a month trying to figure out why several thousand Americans forced their way "INTO" Mexico and set up an installation.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 18:12
oh....several thousand!......( at first I thought it was just gonna be the two of us!! )   Shocked     Big Smile

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 18:15
Okay....that's your idea....Take over Gulf Coast Mexico........   

Alright....well, aside from Invading another country, is there anywhere to immigrate to?  
Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2014 at 21:30
Oh! Now I get it. Don't know if you'll find anywhere that is "American Friendly" that you could enjoy any real freedom. If you could pass yourself off as some other nationality you might get by for awhile. I thought since you were takin suggestions you had in mind a "seeking liberty" migration.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 06:50
New Zealand sure looks awesome in pics.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 07:22
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

I kinda like the option to drive or hike to a new location. Canada is out due to climate. 

Thought you southern boys was tough!  Give me some advance notice and I can rustle up some beaver coats to help you acclimatize.
God save the Empire!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 07:57

" ( I thought Dogger was dead! ) "   

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 08:37
The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.............
God save the Empire!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic