OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

16" Bull Barrel rifle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 16" Bull Barrel rifle
    Posted: January/27/2014 at 22:07

Upper:

16" Wilson bull barreled, cerra forge upper
Spikes full auto bcg
Spikes forged charging handle
free float 12" quad rail

Lower:

Seekins SP15
Seekins enhanced trigger guard
CMMG lpk
RRA 2 stage trigger
commerical buffer tube
Magpul fixed MOE carbine stock with .80 (mag350) recoil pad
Magpul MOE grip

This rifle has never been fired. $1375 to your FFL. Scope and mount not included. Cashiers check or money order preferred.

Edited by mil169 - January/27/2014 at 23:13
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2014 at 16:42
I'm going to HATE myself for saying this, but that is a nice looking rifle…

I hate myself…

very good price, too...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2014 at 17:03
Thanks for the compliment, I thought it turned out well myself.

Edited by mil169 - January/28/2014 at 19:04
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2014 at 14:06
Bump
Sparky View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2014 at 16:54
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

I'm going to HATE myself for saying this, but that is a nice looking rifle…

I hate myself…

very good price, too...

Let go of your feelings KB. Take another step to the dark side. You know you want it.
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/2014 at 19:14
Bump
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2014 at 19:15
Saturday bump
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2014 at 08:47
Man, no interest, what a bummer. What should this be priced at?
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2014 at 10:26

Not the price as much as peoples pockets and the market. Seems like everybody and his brother are building AR's these days. Plus the fact that name brand AR's have come back down to earth. A few weeks ago I saw a Bushmaster with sling two 20rd mags in a nice case for 950.00. If I'd been in the market for one I'd have it here. Also all those who got hosed back when the panic was full tilt are takin huge losses tryin to get out of a mistake. You've built a top end rifle but most who would be interested "MIGHT" can build a similar one for the same or less money. Dependin on component brand. And its a toss up wether the heavy barrel is a + or - depending on who's lookin. For example I'm building a 300blackout and when finished I'll have less than 900.00 in it, not countin the scope ofcourse. I hate to say it but you may have to ask folk to make an offer and see where it goes. I'm guessin you would have to drop to around a grand for a quick sale. But there is a glimmer of hope. In a few months some people will be getting their tax returns. You may find a buyer then.

Good luck with it.

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
hydra7 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2014 at 06:40
Very Nice! I agree completely with Sgt. D in his assessment with why your having no luck so far. I personally would love to take it but the market and my pockets are some deciding factors. I already have my tax money back, but have already purchased a carry pistol and my wife would kill me if I just spent all of our taxes on guns this year. Great looking gun, good price, good luck.
Give me a shot, I won't disappoint!
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2014 at 07:05
Ya, I get where Sgt. is coming from, had those same thoughts myself. I do have a party interested locally and I 'm waiting on that deal to mature. It's one of those "I would like to buy it, but need to sell one first" deals. Which, I understand that too. I'll see where that goes first, and then adjust the price if I have to. Thanks for the input though.

Edited by mil169 - February/16/2014 at 11:39
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/2014 at 21:11
Haven't bumped this for awhile. I want to do a differant bolt gun know. I would consider trade for a Remington 5R, maybe a 700P, also considering the Savage 5R. All in .308.

Thanks
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2014 at 18:21
I want to build a .308 bolt gun, lets go $1250 O.B.O on this.

thanks
mil169 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mil169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/05/2014 at 23:10
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic