OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Fierce Fireams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fierce Fireams
    Posted: January/17/2014 at 10:59
A friend of mine has showed me a web site for Fierce Firearms. They look to have a guaranteed 1/2" 100 yard group and they come with a target to prove.

I've did a little searching and haven't come up with to much with regards to people with experience about this brand. 

It almost sound to good to be true $2000 custom rifle that will shoot 1/2" guaranteed.... 
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2014 at 11:42
Coopers have that Guarantee with many base models selling under $2 K
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
avery View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2014 at 14:18
I did not know that, I will let him know to check into cooper....
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2014 at 17:06
1/2 moa has become the custom rifle standard. These days if a builder boasts 1 moa they won't get many calls. 1 moa is now "good enough" for huntin. With todays factory loads and reloading options combined with the custom barrels available. There is little excuse for anything outside of 1/2 moa. Shop around and you'll find some good rifles that are not so terrible high on price.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2014 at 17:11
Even a lot of Savage and remington rifles will shoot 1/2 moa with good ammo.  I had a savage 10 and a remington vs that would both shoot that well. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Gil P. View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2014 at 22:18
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Even a lot of Savage and remington rifles will shoot 1/2 moa with good ammo.  I had a savage 10 and a remington vs that would both shoot that well. 

Agreed, 1/2 MOA is nothing outrageous. I can get my custom built R700 in the .3s and it can probably do better than that. Before I put a custom barrel on it and had the action trued, the accuracy hovered around 1/2 MOA. Im sure the custom rifles youre looking at will be even more accurate than that. They will get at LEAST 1/2 MOA, most likely much better.
Easy come easy go

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic