OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

New Nightforce SHV vs viper pst

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jstuck624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Nightforce SHV vs viper pst
    Posted: January/11/2014 at 22:26
Looking to upgrade the glass on my POF P 308 it currently has the vortex viper pst 4-16 50 sfp . Was planning on putting the viper pst 6-24x50 FFP until I heard about the new nightforce shv 4-14x56 both optics are priced just under a grand. I like the features of the vortex better like FFP tall target style uncapped turrets and zero stop and extra zoom but you can't ignore the high quality glass of the nf might not need the extra zoom with the nf anyway the nf isn't out yet to read reviews or compare yet but jw what you guys think? Any input would b sweet
Prieto9000 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prieto9000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2014 at 23:38
I really like the FFP on the vortex. I´ve owned 3 6-24X50 FFP PST´s so far and absolutely loved them. Just upgraded to Razor HD´s because my wallet allowed me to, but never had a problem with the PST´s 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic