OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Complaint Department

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Complaint Department
    Posted: September/21/2013 at 07:58
Ha!  I thought I would start a thread so that we could blow off some steam about things that just P*** us off!!    Big Smile

In no particular order, ONE THING that P***es Me Off is those God Dang pneumatic door puller-backers on those cursed screen doors!!!   Cussing I get furious every time I walk through a door and that damn door hits me in the face when I've got a cup of coffee in my hand----or slams me in the ass when I'm trying to get into the house.

Over the years I have left dozens off those contraptions rusting in the weeds!  I yank 'em off and throw 'em out the door!  I fill up garage benches with them.  I haul them to the dump.  

Let the door blow in the wind!!  I'll hang onto it!  
Visit the Ed Show
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2013 at 08:03
Its easy to see you didn't start on your coffee until after you got out on the porch. Wink Hope your day gets better.Smile
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2013 at 08:35

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2013 at 13:43
A$$holes driving under the limit hogging the passing lane.
God save the Empire!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2013 at 14:04
Yeah!!  Always drive Over The Limit!!  I generally blow about a 2.7 on the Breathalyzer!!  Laugh
Visit the Ed Show
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2013 at 18:55
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

A$$holes driving under the limit hogging the passing lane.
+1
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 04:59
OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loco

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 05:32
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loco

Roll on Floor Laughing
Regards Chris
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 09:55
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 20:51
This would be easy if wasn't so dang hard trying to decide where to start.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
jonoMT View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 22:23
I installed a screen door this summer because I kept finding the house full of flies because the kids would constantly leave the back door open. So while I find the door closer annoying, it's easier to live with than buzzing insects.
Reaction time is a factor...
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 22:45
Ed just buy the old spring closure for the screen door us old guys know how to operate those. And if you dont need closure let one end loose from the hook.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2013 at 23:36
People who pull out in front of you, just to slam on the brakes and turn 1/4 of a mile later. 
Sometimes my tongue outruns my brain and I say something I haven't thought of yet!
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 01:24
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

Ed just buy the old spring closure for the screen door us old guys know how to operate those. And if you dont need closure let one end loose from the hook.
You're tellin' on me.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 04:52
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

Yes.  That's what we used to have back when the world was civilized and screen doors were made out of wood.  I used to just unhook one end and let the door creak open and behave itself.  ( Of course, back in those days I just ran out the door and didn't have a cup of coffee or a beer in my hand like I do now....)  

....but, try to explain that yer gonna put this little hook and eye dealie on the door and hook this coil springy thing on the door to your wife!!  HA!!!  You get the big earful that you're a God Dang cave man or something!!  

Whatever

Besides, the cursed door is made out of aluminum!  [ Aluminum screen doors will be the subject of my next Complaint Department Panic Attack!!  I hate them, too.  What happened to wood? ] 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 04:59

" It's the little things in Life that drive you stark-raving crazy.  Then they just pile up and pretty soon you're mad as a hatter. "   

" And just when you think you've reached your Limit, and you're about to have a FIT---they go and elect OBAMA!!! "  

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 09:37
Originally posted by tman1965 tman1965 wrote:

People who pull out in front of you, just to slam on the brakes and turn 1/4 of a mile later. 
Or do their darndest to pass you and then slow down below the speed limit.

Come on Ed, gripe about something else other than a screen door. Like maybe a screen door in a submarine.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 10:48
It's definitely recycled beer can aluminum too. I had to replace several screws that stripped out...on the door closer, in particular...go figure.
jonoMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 10:51
Now, back on topic: Here's one thing that pisses me off and I don't know if it's because of their nature or because I forget this fact. But any time you apologize to a woman she takes it as an excuse to go off on you instead of just accepting it gracefully. What is it that makes them think it's an opening to pile on the you-shouldas and a raft of other BS?
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2013 at 18:51
Originally posted by jonoMT jonoMT wrote:

Now, back on topic: Here's one thing that pisses me off and I don't know if it's because of their nature or because I forget this fact. But any time you apologize to a woman she takes it as an excuse to go off on you instead of just accepting it gracefully. What is it that makes them think it's an opening to pile on the you-shouldas and a raft of other BS?
We're practically related. Sounds like you married my ex...
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic