OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Syria what is your take on it ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syria what is your take on it ?
    Posted: September/10/2013 at 21:04
GVT or Opposition???

140mm or 330mm???

The OSV is a heck of a rifle 12.7x108mm 50BMG'S bigger cousin...

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - September/10/2013 at 21:13
No one
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2013 at 22:54
Syria what is your take on it ?
Level it!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand the reluctance to act. If the people here had any idea of how cruel and gruesome dying from chem weapons is they would be screamin for action. In my opinion things are worse now than before. We're suppose to feel better that Russia has STEPPED IN??? Give me a break, they are likely the source to begin with. The whole thing has a staged feel about it to begin with. Like a ploy to make obamuslim look like he's got a pair. Yea, right!!
When has he done anything that wasn't corrupt or backhanded?? Nothing is as it appears with this administration!! Beware!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 04:46
Obama and The LEFTIES are the reason I don't want to see America get into it.  I don't trust any of them---not to mention that this is the Most Incompetent Administration since Jimmy Carter.  The Rest of the World knows what I know, too.  We would be The Losers in a Middle East Cock Up....whether by design, or stupidity.  

I just hope that the Lid stays on until we can get a new President.  If we don't get a new president, this country is gone.  The Lefties don't care if the USA loses a war.  Losing a war would advance their agenda of destroying the Constitution.  Having an Outside Enemy defeat us would just save them the trouble. 

Visit the Ed Show
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 06:28
I agree with Ed, stay out for now, we need to focus on our own problems right now. We have just over three more years left of being lied to by comrade Obama.
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 07:07
How about we chit can Zero and send him to Syria to be their dictator? Excellent
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
stateside View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stateside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 10:15
Fighting, is the pass time for those people over there. That is all they understand according to the Quran.

Why involve ourselves in such a eff-ed up mess. I blame UN mentality and Rodney King.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 12:30
Rodney King? How can you blame a man that died over a year ago...
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
stateside View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stateside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 12:48
Somewhat of a joke.
Along the lines of "why can't we all just get along". Also being the UN mentality.
They are clueless in the fact that parts of the world will never get along.
JGRaider View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRaider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 13:48
I agree with Ed.  Those bottom feeding muslims have been fighting forever, and will always fight.  It's a civil war.  Everyone over there could vanish from the face of the earth and I could care less.  
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 14:34
The other issue here is the opposition ain't our friends either. In supporting the opposition, we're supporting Al Qaeda.

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 15:12
I agree with Ted, and Ed. Both sides hate us and would love to see us gone. Their fellow Arab brothers and Muslims aren't trying to stop it, so why should we. If they weren't trying to kill each other, they would be trying to kill us.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 15:23
Why can't the idiots in washington see what the rest of the country has figured out. Maybe because the rest of the country is not getting the kickbacks. paid by the defense community, that the politicians are getting. We are having to foot the bill for the arms being delivered plus the kickbacks being paid in the form of political contributions. Then to rebuild and modernize the industries destroyed to compete with American workers. Duahhh! $$$$ Loco

Edited by 3_tens - September/11/2013 at 15:28
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
stateside View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stateside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2013 at 16:49
"Everything is Bush's fault"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 07:35
Omama's moment for any meaningful action has passed.  It is patently obvious he is devoid of leadership and has now accepted with unseemly relief a dubious Russian proposal.  The man has no spine and consistently demonstrates unmistakable weakness in front of the world.  His "line in the sand" has been breached and he flounders.  What a morale booster for other middle east miscreants.

If by some miracle Syria actually hands over their sarin to Russia but continues to kill it's civilians with conventional arms then what's Obama's plan?  A severe tongue lashing?  A grey line in the sand?  A golf game?

His leadership abilities should be severely scrutinised, assuming anyone can find any.

Edited by Dogger - September/12/2013 at 07:58
God save the Empire!
IHFarmer07 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHFarmer07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 15:16
I agree with Ed also and most of the others except sgt. D. We are hurting in so many ways, if we would go to war that could mean a WW3 and posibly a civil war here. If these politions don't get their heads out of their a##'s and listen to the people it could be a posibility that there will be a civil war here...but that just my 2 cents
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 15:35
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

If by some miracle Syria actually hands over their sarin to Russia but continues to kill it's civilians with conventional arms then what's Obama's plan?  A severe tongue lashing?  A grey line in the sand?  A golf game?

His leadership abilities should be severely scrutinised, assuming anyone can find any.

Truth......

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 15:47
You're spot on, Craig!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 15:56
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Don't forget beer summit, Craig! 

Cheers
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2013 at 21:09
Originally posted by IHFarmer07 IHFarmer07 wrote:

I agree with Ed also and most of the others except sgt. D. We are hurting in so many ways, if we would go to war that could mean a WW3 and posibly a civil war here. If these politions don't get their heads out of their a##'s and listen to the people it could be a posibility that there will be a civil war here...but that just my 2 cents

I don't state things to stir up conflict. I was for the most part venting frustration with the tolerance that has been the norm more than the exception with these killers.
As tragic as things are right now with this incompetent screwed up administration concerning our own national defense. We can't afford to wait for better. Especially with the possibility that it may not ever get better. We are hurtin in countless ways and to presume that us standin back in the shadows will some how make it all go away is incredibly unwise. WW3 is inevitable. the muslim agenda demands it to bring about the genocide their Koran requires. All infidels must be killed or enslaved. As for civil war here, I sincerely see little chance of that. There may be some localized skirmishes caused by economic and system collapse but, the lines that would have to exist to define who would fight against who are too grey. A blatant attack on my family I would act without hesitation but, to fire on a misguided LOE or American soldier to defend my personal rights I can not do.
As for Syria, it is almost laughable to hear their president say "what chemical weapons" when the bodies are proof themselves. There needs to be a documentary shown on WWI showing the horrors that those soldiers experienced when gas was dropped in the trenches.
Just the training we had to endure for the possibility of chem's when we deployed to Iraq was like torture. The chem gear we had to use made you want to die if you had to stay in it in that heat.

IHFarmer07, I have compassion for you opinion but I can't see from your perspective. I have experienced first hand these people and their tactics. The first thing we had to understand is they will say anything necessary to accomplish their agenda. They can not be reasoned with (in good faith). And their moral core is night and day different from ours. You only have two options when dealing with someone who can't be reasoned with. Leave em alone or kill em. Unfortunately leaving em alone isn't something they are gonna allow.

The only thing they have ever respected is a hard line that crossing it means death. Ask anyone from Israel...................

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2013 at 14:58
This administration exists solely to further the power of the federal government over the citizenry. Follow the money... the richest counties in the US are those which surround DC. Too many missteps by this administration have left the nation very restless and anti- government. What's really needed is a very big crisis to capture everyone's attention and unite us to overcome the crisis. Syria seems made to order.

The Russians have a naval base in Syria- it's their only warm water port. Any kerfluffle in Syria will involve the Russians. The clowns operating in the upper ranks of this administration believe that they are smart enough to deal with any Russian involvement.  Do you think they are that smart?
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic