OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

My New SUPER SNIPER!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yotecaller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My New SUPER SNIPER!!
    Posted: May/25/2006 at 15:57

Just put the SS10X42 on my WIn. 22-250 about a week ago.  I then loaded up some rounds and tested it out at the local range.  What a good, solid, and clear scope!!  THe adjustments were perfect, focus worked great, this little number surely impressed me.    I then proceeded to go shoot some prairie dogs later on over the next few days.  I shot 75 for 82, not too bad.  Calculating range was a snap, and doping the wind wasn't too hard, anyways after playing with the turrets all day, I decided to go back to the range and recheck my zero.  Dead on.  If anyone is looking for a good quality reasonably priced scope check out the Super Sniper, what a good piece of optics!!

I'll have to post some pictures that I took of the rifle and scope later on.....

Yotecaller1

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2006 at 16:18

Ain't you glad you found this place, Yote??? 

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Ring Master View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Master of the Rings

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ring Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2006 at 15:22

There is nothing wrong with the Super Sniper scopes. I have four Tactical sniper rifles and four different brands of Tactical scopes on them. Zeiss, Leupold, Nikon and Super Sniper. Over the Mother's day weekend, I was one of the competitors at the Idaho State Sniper Championship match and of the four rifle/scope combinations I have, I chose to use a Savage 10FPLE2-A .308 with the SS16x42 Super Sniper scope.  

Edited by Ring Master
Ron
NRA Life Member
Yotecaller1 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yotecaller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2006 at 14:18

Cheaptrick-

Damn glad I found this place...great forum too, nice knowlege base.  Whenever I can get my hands on a digital camera I'll be sure to post some pics.

Ring Master-

Couldn't agree more with you...by the way how did you do at the comp.?  Did the scope work well for you?

Anthony View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2006 at 18:09
    The super sniper is beautiful. I would have never thought that I could get a scope for 300 dollars that is calibrated for 1/4 moa, and each click will move the bullet impact 1/4 moa. I put mine on my savage 10fp .308, with non other than the choate ultimate sniper stock. it puts a nice 1 1/4" c-t-c group at 200m. (with federal fusion) (1" with black hills) 
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Master of the Rings

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ring Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2006 at 11:05

Yote,

The Super Sniper shot the match way better than I. The scope worked so well that I'm going to order another on today. As for the match, I went to have fun and promote the Warne Tactical products. I did very well in both.

RM

Ron
NRA Life Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2006 at 15:42

Congrats on your shoot, RM.

Wish you'd hang out more on here though....

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Master of the Rings

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ring Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2006 at 16:08

Cheaptrick,

I wish I had the time to be in here more. I'm in as much as I can. The seasons have allot to do with the amount of free time I have. I thank you for that comment.

That's me on the far right at the Idaho shoot.

RM

Ron
NRA Life Member
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yotecaller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2006 at 14:48

Finally got a pic up..here it is....

My 22-250, and homemade ghillie after a day of shooting sod poodles.

Edited by Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2006 at 16:52

Very nice, Yote!!

Great pic too.

Sniper6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2006 at 23:41
Nice gun!
What a great hobby!
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yotecaller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2006 at 19:06
Thank you guys, appreciate it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic