OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

JFK 50 Years Later....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFK 50 Years Later....
    Posted: July/30/2013 at 05:35
Last Saturday me and my daughter and my brand new son-in-law went over to Dealey Plaza in Dallas.  There it was!.....one of the most familiar pieces of scenery in the world due to all of the newsreels of the JFK assassination over the years.  The kids only live about three miles from there.  

Well, I walked all around and we took photos!! My camera's batteries immediately died ( right on cue!! ) so we used my daughter Meghan's camera.  While there we talked to Robert Groden who had a table set up and was selling DVDs and books about his 40-some years of research into this huge conspiracy. I bought a DVD and got a Free Magazine of photos and facts with it.  Very informative.  His study of miles of film ( not available to the public in general ) confirms that no accidental shot came from a Secret Service man as theorized in the book MORTAL ERROR which I had read twenty years ago. 

Anyway, a fantastic little trip into History.  We were there maybe twenty minutes.

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2013 at 16:04

" Eighteen views!!  Catalog this one with the pre-64 Winchester thread a few years ago which is back on page nine!!!  It had like fourteen views. "   

Visit the Ed Show
Voodoo6 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Now With Kung-Fu Grip!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voodoo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2013 at 16:33
Very fascinating! 
"A prisoner of the white lines on the freeway"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2013 at 17:04

" Well, we have one vote for Not Deleting the Thread......."  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2013 at 11:58

" Ed McMahon and I are the only ones left who even remember the JFK assassination! "   

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2013 at 19:07
Nope.  Remember sitting in my high school classroom and the teacher breaking the news to us - one of those indelible moments in time.
God save the Empire!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2013 at 19:22
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Nope.  Remember sitting in my high school classroom and the teacher breaking the news to us - one of those indelible moments in time.

I was managing a sport shot at the time and a man came in and broke the news . I wasn't terribly politically inclined at the time all I wanted to do was girls or shoot or both you know what I mean!!!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2013 at 05:58

Fifty years ago TODAY.....also a Friday.  

Main Street going across the bottom of the picture.  Houston Street intersects and goes kind of up and down.  Hairpin left turn onto Elm Street where Kennedy was shot.

Warren Commission et al want us to believe that Oswald shot Kennedy through a break in the oak trees as he was going away from him on Elm Street.  ( with a Carcano rifle that wasn't even sighted in---wearing a magnificent 3/4 inch $7.00 22 scope on it...)  

Why wouldn't Mister Oswald shoot Kennedy as he came TOWARDS him on Houston Street?  He would have had a frontal shot of Kennedy's torso for maybe 30 seconds?   

In 1975 an empty 30-06 case was found on the roof of the building on the right of the photo with the air conditioning fans on it....

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic