OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

zeiss rebate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galaxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zeiss rebate
    Posted: April/18/2013 at 15:39
Furious I bought a ziess conquest scope at Bass Pro in December 2012 before rebate of 100.00 lapsed. I turned in receipt cut box scan SKU and sumitted. First I find in my spam folder that I am rejected for a reason the rep could not justify. When I ask for a Supervisor he places me on hold and returns with an approved. That was March 7,2013. Today I placed a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Next to Bass Pro. Good Luck with the HEATHEANS.
SEMO Shooter View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEMO Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2013 at 15:52
I had a similar situation with a range finder I purchased from a different manufacturer.  All it took was a polite phone call and they got my rebate processed.  Have you tried to call Zeiss again?  Usually it takes companies 6 to 8 weeks to process rebates.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2013 at 16:25
Why would you come here and complain about it before trying to find out from Zeiss what happened?  Could be the Post office lost it?  What "reason" did you get rejected the first time? 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparky View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2013 at 17:30
+1
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2013 at 17:41
Lesson Number One - buy optics from SWFA.com
Fish
Lesson Number Two - The big fish store probably knows lots about fish.  If it not about fish refer to Lessong Number One.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
DW in AK View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW in AK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2013 at 15:58
Whats wrong with being a heathen?
DW in AK View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW in AK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2013 at 16:16
Not that i am, im just saying.
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2013 at 16:58
How long did you wait to send the form in?

Did you send it in with a confirmation?

There was a short timeframe that the rebate was valid for. If you didn't send it in, within that timeframe, chances are that is why it was rejected. There are several reasons that could have disqualified the rebate, but without hearing both sides of the story, its easy to jumpt to conclusions.

I'd like to welcome you to Optics Talk.

Please remember the rules that you agreed to when joining the forum.

Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

3. Do not advertise other retailers selling the same or similar products as SWFA, this includes posting links to other retailers for products sold by SWFA. SWFA does not provide this forum as a vehicle to redirect customers to our competition.

6. The Optics Talk forum is not to be used as a customer service tool for SWFA customers. Tracking numbers, Order Status, Credit Card issues, etc. need to be directed to our Customer Service Professionals at 972-617-7056 from 8 a.m -5 p.m CDT or via e-mail at swfa@swfa.com.
8. SWFA's OpticsTalk forum is a peaceful community of like minded shooting, hunting and outdoors enthusiasts. Open minded, logical, rational debates are healthy and welcome. Close minded, agenda pushing, strong handed debates (bordering on arguments) to prove one's position or point simply for the sake of winning or to gain some perceived power are not welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic