OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Gun Bill Moves forward

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2013 at 16:57
Here in FL I've got a 50/50 mix. Rubio cancels out Nelson (the old has-been). Hippie
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2013 at 17:11
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Here in FL I've got a 50/50 mix. Rubio cancels out Nelson (the old has-been). Hippie

At least there is a future hope there. Here they are like fish on a dock flip flop'n around to the PC whims of Washington... Spineless cowards.
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 10:28
A large reason why the fact the hunting and fishing are so sh!tty here in SD. Much like second amendment rights the GF&Ps are dictated by the politics of the day federal PC-ness has won the debate here... too bad. Large numbers of residents/nonresidents not buying hunting and fishing licenses from the horribly mismanaged GF&Ps. Get the hippies out of those slacker PC government jobs.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 10:53
Coffee please

Edited by mike650 - April/13/2013 at 10:58
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 11:32
We used to have over the counter tag sales here but, that went by the way side. Now we have to apply for every thing now that gives the GF&Ps a lot more control for mismanagement and to jack up prices to pay suck a$$ kiss a$$ government workers.

If you want any "bang for your buck" DON'T show up in South Dakota. Your just giving your money to sierra club hippie government workers plus... getting your second amendment rights hassled is no way travel/vacation/recreate.

...Oh well, nothing I can do about it except be really loud and consistent. Those government free loaders are going to know my face/ vehicle/ phone number on sight should be fun. ;)

BTW: I am going to every meeting of PETA/Sierra club/GF&Ps/US forest service I can make it to. Yes, to be loud and consistent since all of these groups are one in the same.

Edited by rustic - April/13/2013 at 12:40
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 13:50
http://www.infowars.com/californians-sign-petition-to-ban-and-confiscate-firearms/

Absolutely hilarious!! I know Alex Jones is out there but, this is great.
The new norm. I am going contact info wars and see if I can do the same thing here in South Dakota to see if I get similar results... my gut tells me I will see the similar herd mentality. ;)

Edited by rustic - April/13/2013 at 14:18
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 14:29
Once upon a time, there was a non-conforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter.

However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started to fly south. In a short time, ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen.

A cow passed by and crapped on the little sparrow. The sparrow thought it was the end. But, the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy, able to breathe, he started to sing. Just then a large cat came by and, hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds.
The cat cleared away the manure, found the chirping bird and promptly ate him.

The moral of the story:

1. Everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2. Everyone who gets you out of the crap is not necessarily your friend.

3. And, if you're warm and happy in a pile of crap, keep your mouth shut.

----------------------------------------------------------
And why not have a little fun along the way... ;)
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 14:35
What can I say... South Dakota is my rocky mountain oyster. ;)
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 14:54
No. 9 worse state: South Dakota
Full-time employment ranking: 13

Job creation: 6

Residents' outlook ranking: 10th worst

South Dakota has a strong job market; thanks to an energy boom, its unemployment rate is just 4.3%.

It is not surprising, then, that South Dakota has the third-largest proportion of respondents feeling positive about the current economy and the seventh-largest proportion of respondents who felt their standard of living was getting better.

But despite these rosy projections, South Dakotans are relatively pessimistic about their future. When asked to evaluate their lives in five years, they scored 10th worst of all states.

And getting worse by the day.
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 15:39
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_from_South_Dakota#section_1.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_South_Dakota

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Representatives_from_South_Dakota

And the future... all bleeding heart liberals.
http://mitchell.areavoices.com/2012/09/30/the-10-most-interesting-politicians-in-sd-are/

I guess we deserve what we get... with past politicians sent to DC and the new crop of PC professionals - guess we had it com'n game over. It's so sad it's funny. Karma is a b!tch that is "what we shall name her". ;)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ_yQ02xwsM

Edited by rustic - April/13/2013 at 16:00
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 16:00
Rustic, do you enjoy conversing with youself?
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 16:07
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Rustic, do you enjoy conversing with youself?
Yes, I do. Gotta stay away from that herd mentality. Between being in Germany three times already this year and seeing my state continue on the path of PC extremism. Had to make sure I was still in america... maybe not??

No, I am not glenn beck!! ;)
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 18:48
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2013 at 19:54
Beating a dead horse... again. Sorry
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2013 at 09:30
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2013 at 10:36
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2013 at 11:44
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/15/us/politics/party-rifts-complicate-chances-for-gun-bill-passage.html

I say our politicians ALL fold under the PC pressure from optics not listening to family's from sandy hook. Instead of standing firm - my state is supposed to be pro gun rights but, are already crumbling under PC optics... unfortunately.

Edited by rustic - April/15/2013 at 13:50
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2013 at 13:49
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/2013 at 07:07
http://www.telegram.com/article/20130417/NEWS/104179887/1052

Senator ayotte and mccain still on the fence...
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/2013 at 08:42
Originally posted by rustic rustic wrote:

Beating a dead horse... again. Sorry

Rustic, we have to talk.  First things first - you and I both know you are not sorry.  You continue to show an extraordinary ability to hijack other's threads and beat the subject matter to death or supplant it with your own agenda.  While many might initially sympathise with your original premises you end up alienating most because you don't know when to cease and desist.  You strike me as a rather Quixotic character but please do you best and show others here some courtesy by dialling back your too frequent rants and mulitple posts.

It was not my intent to be harsh but you have so far shown an inability to understand frequent but more oblique criticism.
God save the Empire!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic