OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ok how about 25.06 for very large sasquatchs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 08:48
Originally posted by Bitterroot Bulls Bitterroot Bulls wrote:

Using a 25-06 for black bear isn't what makes him crazy.

That says it all right there.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 09:11
GrenadeAlways a good response - I dont know what it is - quick shoot it lets see what it is - crap its only wounded lets stalk it into the woods - o boy there is a baby one lets shoot it too - uh oh I think we shot something we werent supposed to. 

KNOW YOUR TARGET.  If you are not sure of your target DONT SHOOT. 
As likely as not this idiot probably shot  some hunter in a Gille Suit not some mythical creature.  
While self defense from any living creature is reasonable its a bit hard to claim at 150 yds.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 15:53
Originally posted by Glock Glock wrote:

Did they say at the end off the show, that his Mother was his Sister and his Father was his Grandfather? What a Dumbass

No it was uncle Dad and cousin Mom !!!

Peddler Loco Loco Loco
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 16:54
Okay I'll pipe in...  I have tried to eat bear meat 3 times.  Nastiest stuff I've ever put in my mouth.  I've  ate mystery meat on a stick on a backstreet in the PI that tasted better.  If Yogi ain't messin' with me, he's safe.   Roll on Floor Laughing
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 17:34
Originally posted by Steelbenz Steelbenz wrote:

Okay I'll pipe in...  I have tried to eat bear meat 3 times.  Nastiest stuff I've ever put in my mouth.  I've  ate mystery meat on a stick on a backstreet in the PI that tasted better.  If Yogi ain't messin' with me, he's safe.   Roll on Floor Laughing

Pretty much the way I look at it... no desire to bear hunt, as long as they are not hunting me...
Cape buffalo is another story...

And giant African snails... Yea, I'll hunt those...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 17:57
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Pretty much the way I look at it... no desire to bear hunt, as long as they are not hunting me...

I will drink to that

Peddler

Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2013 at 23:36
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

My wish to KB but you can have the meat, tastes ok but very stringy. Meat wise in Africa, Eland and Hippopotamis are my favourites that I've eating so far. My Brother ete Elephant and he reckons that's the worst. But everything depends on which part of ther country you are in, Impala from Natal taste much better than Impala from the Limpopo.
Regards Chris
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2013 at 08:24
I don't know what bears you guys are eating, but the bear I have had is very good, an makes great sausage.

Couldn't say how Sasquatch tastes.
-Matt
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2013 at 10:05
Originally posted by Bitterroot Bulls Bitterroot Bulls wrote:

I don't know what bears you guys are eating, but the bear I have had is very good, an makes great sausage.

Couldn't say how Sasquatch tastes.

+1

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2013 at 10:08

No doubt.  Wife took a pic of a platter of breaded and fried bear tenderloin we had not long ago.  I'll get her to find it for me. 

As far how a Sasquatch might taste?   Whistling

Sasquatch Jerky

jerkycom sasquatch jerky Sasquatch Jerky

New to the Jerky.com lineup is an exclusive jerky unlike anything anyone has ever seen or tasted. Made from 100% Sasquatch meat! Sasquatch Jerky is American grown, packaged, and manufactured..this snack is an instant classic as well as a cult-following shocker to those who didn’t think that Sasquatches existed. Recent discoveries have proven otherwise.

Made from whole muscle meat that has passed countless inspection and consumption laboratory tests…Sasquatch Jerky is deemed perfectly safe in case you were wondering.

Just as unique as the meat itself however is the recipe that is getting rave reviews. A little bit of brown sugar, soy sauce, and natural blend of special spices gives this jerky a sweet/natural flavor that is out of this world.

Be one of the first to get a taste of history or at least take a peek at a meat snack that is only available in very limited quantities. This stuff makes a great gift, a collectors item, and a delicious snack food.

Because you are a valued reader of BeefJerkyRecipes.com, here is an exclusive coupon code for 10% Off any order of Sasquatch Jerky. Use coupon code ‘BIGFOOT’ during the checkout to redeem your discount. icon smile Sasquatch Jerky Hurry while supplies last.

"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2013 at 14:05
Originally posted by 300S&W 300S&W wrote:

No doubt.  Wife took a pic of a platter of breaded and fried bear tenderloin we had not long ago.  I'll get her to find it for me. 

As far how a Sasquatch might taste?   Whistling

Sasquatch Jerky

jerkycom sasquatch jerky Sasquatch Jerky

New to the Jerky.com lineup is an exclusive jerky unlike anything anyone has ever seen or tasted. Made from 100% Sasquatch meat! Sasquatch Jerky is American grown, packaged, and manufactured..this snack is an instant classic as well as a cult-following shocker to those who didn’t think that Sasquatches existed. Recent discoveries have proven otherwise.

Made from whole muscle meat that has passed countless inspection and consumption laboratory tests…Sasquatch Jerky is deemed perfectly safe in case you were wondering.

Just as unique as the meat itself however is the recipe that is getting rave reviews. A little bit of brown sugar, soy sauce, and natural blend of special spices gives this jerky a sweet/natural flavor that is out of this world.

Be one of the first to get a taste of history or at least take a peek at a meat snack that is only available in very limited quantities. This stuff makes a great gift, a collectors item, and a delicious snack food.

Because you are a valued reader of BeefJerkyRecipes.com, here is an exclusive coupon code for 10% Off any order of Sasquatch Jerky. Use coupon code ‘BIGFOOT’ during the checkout to redeem your discount. icon smile Sasquatch Jerky Hurry while supplies last.

Now that's funny !!!

Peddler BuckyBuckyBucky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic