OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Diesels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 08:17
Not yet, I have to call the Dodge house sometime today and find one.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 08:44
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 08:47
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 08:49
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 09:41
200,000 miles, WOW.  I have an 05 and I have 46,000 on it.  You must drive a lot.  Bucky
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 09:53
I know a few people that have Dodges w/Cummins Turbo Diesels that commute to the oil fields in North Dakota and coals mines in Wyoming. Some have well over 300,000 miles on them and still going strong.
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 09:57
I do, I drive a lot, anytime we go anywhere, we take my truck.

Anytime, my dad needs hay I haul it.

Before SWFA, I was the VP of operations for Domino's Pizza. All the stores south of IH 20 to Waco were in my territory.

I was a fixer, management issues, store issues, training. new product roll out, and ect....Literally spent seven years on the road. Never turned the truck off.

Before that, I was in the police academy, wanted to be a cop, and the academy was 45 mins from the house.

Needless to say I'm no stranger to the road.

Thank for the links G, that helps.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 09:58
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

200,000 miles, WOW.  I have an 05 and I have 46,000 on it.  You must drive a lot.  Bucky

My '02 Powerstroke has around 75k but its not my daily driver, if it was I'd be well over 200k.
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 11:34
Mike do you have the 7.3 or 6.0?
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 11:56
7.3.. great motor, very reliable.

I don't think the 6.0's hit the streets until sometime in '03.
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2013 at 12:01
Best motor they made in my opinion. But I'm hearing great things about their new 6.7 though.
opeagle View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/2013 at 17:45
Isn't their two pumps in that system? I cannot remember for sure but we have had several Cummins trucks and in those years power fade was usually one of the two pumps.

Edited for spelling
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic