OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

german rifle scope's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: german rifle scope's
    Posted: March/05/2013 at 13:08
anyone had any experience with these..http://www.ddoptics.de/nachtfalke-hdx-2komma5-10x56..look very similar to the weaver classic extreme scopesCool
Gerry Atric View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Atric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/07/2013 at 09:59

It´s also similar to Delta Optical and Microdot (aka Centaur) riflescopes, and similar to a lot of other riflescopes manufactured at the same plant in Japan.......

I looked through a DDOptics Nachtfalke when I was in Germany 2011 and it was a blend of a lot of brands - not better nor worse, I didn´t like the pricetag though as I hesitated to pay that much for a "noname" scope at the time (I believe the price was around 900 Euro)

It´s better that the germans are cooperating with the japanese instead of the chinese, there´s a lot of riflescopes around with german names such as Luger and Walther that is obviously of chinese origin.

Gerry Atric

verminator View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/07/2013 at 10:30
i  prusume thats low optical Smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic