OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

RIP Chris Kyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetSome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP Chris Kyle
    Posted: February/03/2013 at 01:24
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/03/navy-seal-chris-kyle-fatally-shot-at-texas-shooting-range-report-says/

Chris Kyle leaves behind a wife and two children, I'm sure they could use some prayers.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 06:14

THOUGHTS and PRAYERS to all.  RIP Chris.

"I ain't got time to bleed!"
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 08:46
Terrible occurrence. RIP Chris. Prayers to the family. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 10:13
RIP Chris.

What could possibly be the motivation behind this? It's obvious from the known facts that this was neither a random act nor accident.

Terrible!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Trigger slap View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger slap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 10:25
A true American hero and patriot. Rest in peace Chris!
How can we call it unalienable when we allow it to be suspended revoked or restricted?
tman1965 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tman1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 12:10
RIP Chris. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Sometimes my tongue outruns my brain and I say something I haven't thought of yet!
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 12:58
Very sad indeed, prayers for both men and their families.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 13:46
What a tragedy..
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 15:18
Tragic !  Shows our strong need for better mental health care for our combat vets. Reality is that going to war often makes guys come back not the same person ( angry parinoid etc) and some never snap out of it, others it can take a while to re-adjust.  Bad choice taking him to the rifle range, guns are for the sane and sober, they probably should have gone fishing instead.  Really hard to tell just how screwed up some of these guys heads are because for the most part they are totally not comfortable talking with someone who did not share similar military experiences.  It takes a while to develop that level of trust.  

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
jselsor View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jselsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2013 at 16:31

Makes me sick. I deal with mental illness on a daily basis, vets included. It is heart breaking to see young men in the prime of their lives dealing with this struggle. I had no idea how prevalent mental ilness was until I entered the EMS feild. Its mind boggleing.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Thank God for men like Chris
Dont take yourself to seriously
dillon_h View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Staff
TEAM SWFA - Staff
Woody

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2013 at 10:34
Pretty sad day here in Midlothian.
Midlothian PD has to block the entrance of the neighborhood he lived in to keep the press out.
It hit the town pretty hard due to his involvement in our community.
His legacy lives on and he will surely never be forgotten.

Edited by dillon_h - February/04/2013 at 11:00
Dillon@SWFA.com
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2013 at 10:00
RIP Chris Salute,Prayers out to the family,I'm so very sorry for your loss............
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic