OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Derek Greaves at Gun Violence Prevention Public He
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Derek Greaves at Gun Violence Prevention Public He

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1Thumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derek Greaves at Gun Violence Prevention Public He
    Posted: February/01/2013 at 01:01
Another perspective on things that I think folks who are on the fence about gun control should hear

Geo-spatially speaking you missed :o)
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 06:17
Another common sence approach,anyone in power listening?
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 06:32
Just wish he had expanded on the fact that he had tried to buy a gun the week before and was turned down, and no one investigated why he was trying to buy a gun.
Another example of a gun law that was in place that no action was taken, when it was violated, but they are quick to propose and pass new laws because they didn't enforce the ones they had. It's always, "If we have this one more law then everything will be fine", until that one doesn't work because they failed to address the real issue. It's not the thing that caused or committed the crime, it was the person.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 10:44
Why is it that this is the only place I see these kind of reports?? Why isn't the NRA and the other orgs. asking for money aren't airing these things on every channel??? The truth and the facts are not hidden. They are easy to see and employ. Are our self appointed advocates really doing anything effective??? I have suspected that we have had snakes in the grass for some time but it may be time that they be called to the light. If we, the members of the NRA and other orgs. call for results or else!! new leadership then we may find out who is for us and who it not.

Its past time that these type of reports are seen on every possible venue!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 12:23
Most excellent!!
The European want-a-be media just will not show these type of things... 1984.

Edited by rustic - February/01/2013 at 18:52
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 13:55
Maybe he needs to pay Piers Morgan (the Euro weenie boy) a visit and "splain" things. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 14:33
Piers Morgan is too much of an ignorant moron to understand - even if it was explained in block letters.
God save the Empire!
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 15:48
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Piers Morgan is too much of an ignorant moron to understand - even if it was explained in block letters.

True dat....
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 19:44
Was in the shop today pickin up a order. A guy was buying an AK and laid down his American Express. Declined!! American Express declines all purchases involving arms and ammo. If this is handled properly AE should be closing their doors in America shortly. If I understand correctly they are founded or based out of Italy. Clearily shows how foreign interest are eager to disarm the US.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
M1Thumb View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1Thumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 21:06
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

Was in the shop today pickin up a order. A guy was buying an AK and laid down his American Express. Declined!! American Express declines all purchases involving arms and ammo. If this is handled properly AE should be closing their doors in America shortly. If I understand correctly they are founded or based out of Italy. Clearily shows how foreign interest are eager to disarm the US.

I am betting that in the months to come other credit card outfits will follow suit..........
Geo-spatially speaking you missed :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic