OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

coming to a town near you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: coming to a town near you
    Posted: January/17/2013 at 15:45
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 16:46
Rustic, no offense but you should really learn to hyper link your websites correctly. You post a lot of these and I'm sure they're filled with great info but it's so much effort for people like myself to follow via cell phone or in a hurry that, in my case, I end up ignoring most of them.

Edited by mike650 - January/18/2013 at 15:09
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 20:04
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

Rustic, no offense but you should really learn to hyper link your websites correctly. You post a lot of these and I'm sure they're filled with great info but it's so much effect for people like myself to follow via cell phone or in a hurry that, in my case, I end up ignoring most of them.

I guess I don't see how to hyper link on a cell phone??
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 20:10
Took care of that
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 20:52
Thanks Roy!!!

Rustic, I usually use the "insert hyperlink" icon on the tool bar above via my laptop but I believe you can using a cell phone as well by following the same steps. It's real easy. Thunbs Up

It's posting emoticons that don't work using a cell phone (iPhone).
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 20:57
Originally posted by rustic rustic wrote:

Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

Rustic, no offense but you should really learn to hyper link your websites correctly. You post a lot of these and I'm sure they're filled with great info but it's so much effect for people like myself to follow via cell phone or in a hurry that, in my case, I end up ignoring most of them.

I guess I don't see how to hyper link on a cell phone??

Ha, try viewing a posted website address like the ones you post via a cell phone without the hyperlink activated. Big Smile

Keep sharing the info, just trying to help make your posts more effective to the masses.
rustic View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 21:29
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/17/alderman-suggests-requiring-gps-devices-on-all-guns/

Still can't??
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 21:39
Just another job for a gunsmith. Remove the gps from your firearm 30.00. Mail it to the white house 25.00.Wink
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2013 at 23:21
Originally posted by rustic rustic wrote:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/17/alderman-suggests-requiring-gps-devices-on-all-guns/

Still can't??

Send it back to Swarovski, they'll fix it!!  Big Grin

Edited by mike650 - January/18/2013 at 08:44
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic