OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Conquest lineup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conquest lineup?
    Posted: January/02/2013 at 13:49
I was looking around on SWFA at scopes. I noticed that the Zeiss conquest lineup listed is down to only 3 models.  Is the regular conquest line being discontinued, reinvented or just a website/in stock issue?
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:15
I was wondering the same thing, I think its probably going to updated.?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:36
This close to SHOT show, new things are about to be revealed. 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:39
Whatever the reason it's in our favor with all the sales SWFA has going on Excellent
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:41
Wish they would bring back the 4x fixed. That was a great scope.
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:43
+1 on 4X Excellent
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:44
Me too CT.  kicking myself for passing on the last one I saw.  I wanted it to send to zeiss and get target turrets installed for a rimfire trainer.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:46
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Me too CT.  kicking myself for passing on the last one I saw.  I wanted it to send to zeiss and get target turrets installed for a rimfire trainer.

What a superb combo that would have been.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:56
6x is just a touch to much and the compact zeiss would be awesome on there
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 14:59

Those 4x were nice.  Wish I'd have also got the 2x to 8x model.

Edited by 300S&W - January/02/2013 at 15:26
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 15:02
i wish they'd bring back the tweener they  made.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 15:13
Going to the SHOT show this year, 12 more days and I can't wait.........
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 15:41
Somewhere (not sure where) I saw some new 5X models (perhaps) for the Conquest line-up. One that caught my attention was a 2-10 X 42 I believe. I'm sure they will be up here soon.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
stork23raz View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 15:54
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Somewhere (not sure where) I saw some new 5X models (perhaps) for the Conquest line-up. One that caught my attention was a 2-10 X 42 I believe. I'm sure they will be up here soon.
This perhaps?
wonder what the prices on these will be?
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 16:49
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I find that power range highly desirable. 
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 16:58
They have an entirely new line with 5X erector's,  T* coatings, Lotu-Tec coatings, made in Germany, 1 inch tube for a grand and under. Price from what I've seen....2-10x42 @ $799, 3-15x42 @ $899 and a 5-15x50 for @ a grand to $1100.
lackskill View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lackskill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2013 at 19:29
Just to add a little speculation to the original question, the 3-9x40 #4 reticle conquest I ordered Saturday is on backorder.  To me, backorder + clearance = discontinued.

I'm hoping I'll still get the scope I ordered, but my hopes aren't very high.
brodeur272 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brodeur272 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2013 at 12:48

That new lineup sounds nice.  Might have to sell my two 4x32s and one 2.5-8x32 and go for one of those...  Although it's tough to let go of the 4" of eye relief...

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2013 at 13:04

Shouldn't have a problem offing them at all.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2013 at 14:13
Originally posted by brodeur272 brodeur272 wrote:

That new lineup sounds nice.  Might have to sell my two 4x32s and one 2.5-8x32 and go for one of those...  Although it's tough to let go of the 4" of eye relief...

put me on the list when you let go of the 2.5x8??
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic