OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Welcome to OBAMAVILLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 608>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2012 at 18:30

" Don't jiggle those turtles!
  They'll spill their little drinks!  I'll go out and see how they're doing.  Just calm down! " 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2012 at 18:54

" By Jove, here they come!  I'll give 'em the old Winnie Churchill! "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 09:44

World Famous Communist Nelson Mandela In Pretoria Hospital at age 94.....

see theblaze.com 

Turns out that Nelson Mandela was a Communist after all, even though the entire world tries to pretend he wasn't......

( see the UK The Telegraph  'World News' section---Dec 9, 2012--- in case you didn't know this already....
)

Nelson Mandela Hospitalized              

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mandela/mandelaaccount.html

Here is some information about the old days
.....I can't hot link it for some reason....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 09:54

" If you are tired of the Dreary, Left Wing attacks on American Values, tune in to the Beautiful Movie Stars Section for some irrelevant, sophomoric fun...."  

" Even I have been featured in that superb, ridiculous thread. I can't help it if I'm beautiful. "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 10:12
Photobucket

" Nothing irritates Lefties more than having an intelligent  conservative who actually knows the facts and who has a forum through which he can actually spread the Truth.  "  

" ...and being gorgeous really makes them go crazy!! "

" Eat your heart out, Whoopie Goldberg! "  

Edited by Son of Ed - December/09/2012 at 10:17
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 10:24
Welfare Spending (if Converted Into Cash Payments) Equals Approximately $168 per day for Every Household in Poverty | Welfare Spending Is Higher Than the $130 Median Income Per Day

Going on Welfare Pays Better than Working!!  At least, that's how much money is actually wasted by the Government.....

see theblaze.com  if you dare.....

" Hey! Who's gonna pay for my Cadillac? "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 10:30

" The National News is so bizarre, that CBS cancelled The Twilight Zone....."

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 10:32

" Even Freddy Krueger is looking normal! "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 11:12

" Yesterday Nancy Pelosi sat down at a meeting and sat on John McCain's arm as he was reaching across the aisle.  She broke his arm...."   

" So now John McCain can raise his arm up above his shoulders! "  

" I hear Bob Dole is coming in from Kansas to see if Nancy can sit on his hand...."   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 12:18

Elizabeth Warren Spent All of the $42 Million Campaign Funds to Beat Wishy-Washy Scott Brown....( who was practically a Democrat, anyway....)   

She's Broke Now.....Blames it on all the pizza and coffee that they bought!! 

" She can come live in my lodge.  Must shut big mouth and not spend much money. "   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 12:24
Image      Michael Pate---famous Shakespearean actor

" I have a lot of things in common with Elizabeth Warren.  I played all kinds of Indians in the movies, but, actually, I am from Australia and have absolutely no relation to Native Americans, either. "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 12:39

Jamie Foxx Makes Wisecrack on SNL About How Cool It Was to 'Kill All Those White People' in his New Movie....

" Now how would that go over if Johnny Weissmuller or Gordon Scott made comments about killing all those marauding Natives in the Tarzan movies?  First of all, those fellows wouldn't even think about their roles in that sense. Secondly, they had too much class to say something that blatantly outrageous. " 

Thumbnail: click to play

Edited by Son of Ed - December/09/2012 at 13:33
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 13:44

Class:  You can't buy it. You either have it......

...or you don't.........
      Shocked

" Well, thanks for coming. Now scram! "   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 13:47

" Hey! Jamie Foxx!!
Don't leave that Cheetos bag in that chair!  Do I look like your mother?! "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 13:55

By-Passing Constitution...... ( Post-Graduate Course)......

The Washington Post comes up with an idea to: By-Pass Congress and the Constitution, Usurp Power, and create TWO TRILLION DOLLARS.......

you'll have to read about it on BREITBART     

" Don't try this at home....."  

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/08/WaPo-Print-$1T-coins

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 14:03

So....there is hope for the Conservative Tea Party America.....

......we are at step 1,2, and 3 now.......

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 14:17

" You'll pull me up when we get to Step Four, right? "  

" Don't hold your breath, Painless....we'll keep pumping the old air down to you....that is, until the generator runs out of gas. "   

" Hey, Bing!! I was 'Painless' in our last movie!! You know, the one where you sold me into slavery?  What are you doing to me, now?  I don't like the look in your eye! "  

" If he starts to sing, we'll all go out for popcorn! "

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 14:55

President Teleprompter will be on vacation when Fiscal Cliff deadline arrives.  Obama is already 'disengaged' from the negotiations, anyway, according to John Thune. 

Republicans, in total disarray, are having circular firing squads blasting away at Conservatives who want to halt Record-Breaking Spending. 

Bob Woodward and people from The New York Times say that Obama will OWN the Recession following the FISCAL CLIFF......

" I guess the New York Times just got a memo about this recession last night from some third grader in Pinedale, Wyoming..." 

Visit the Ed Show
MC Escher View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Escher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 16:06
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

I've been calling stupid people "Nipplehead" for years. Not until this very moment did I have a visual image to go with that.
The older I get, the better I feel about tearing up parking tickets and cheating on my taxes.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2012 at 16:32

" Yeah, he kinda looks like a Crayola Crayon..."  

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 608>
  Share Topic