OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kahles
    Posted: November/18/2012 at 13:19
Howdy guys I've gone for while.Hows everybody doing? Been hell of a year for me, lot ups & down but I'm still ticking :-). The reason I'm here is I've got this older I believe it is(older) Kahles Helia Super 8x56mm scope. I was wanting now if its worth a damn & if anybody how much it would be worth money wise. I know somebody here at the good ol OT can give some infor on it thats why I came here first.
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

If Guns kill people mine are all defective
pntfrmr View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntfrmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2012 at 13:58
I bought one just like that about 3 months ago from a guy in tx. and gave 400.00 for it don't know if that helps any but i thought it was a good price.   If you decide to sell it and decide on a price i might be interested.
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2012 at 14:29
I'd say $500 and don't be afraid to ask for more.

I hope that is worth something to you.
No one
hunterwingler View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2012 at 14:25
Yes it was, seeing I cant seem to find anything on the internet about the stinking thing!
I wasn't upset about the black cat crossing my path this morning but mouthing "your fu@#ed" as he passed was just rude.

Gerry Atric View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Atric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2012 at 21:59
If you scroll down to "User Guide" on this page:

and choose "Helia Super 1966", there´s some info to read.

Exellent scope in low light conditions, despite it´s age.....

Gerry Atric
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2012 at 10:45
Thanks Gerry Atric, If anybody looks at that when it come to  the cross hairs diagrams number 1 is the one that on my scope.

Gerry Atric View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Atric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2012 at 19:22
Aaaaaah, the old german no 1.

For the first time in my "optical career" I now understand the expression german no 1  as there´s an austrian no 1 as well.

Have read that leaflet many times but haven´t read the text below the reticles (only looked at the pictures Wink)

Gerry Atric
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunterwingler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/27/2012 at 17:14
So I think I'll sale this Kahles Scope, I cant up load my pic to my computer but I'd be more than happy try to email them or text them ya if I can. Send me PM if your interested in it. CHECK HERE FOR THE SCOPE http://www.opticstalk.com/kahles-helia-super-8x56mm-scope_topic34803.html

Edited by hunterwingler - November/28/2012 at 18:17

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic