OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kudos to SWFA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kudos to SWFA
    Posted: September/05/2012 at 10:03

SWFA has reminded me why they are the best and why I recommend them to all my friends.

My SS10x scope had a hiccup. I contacted SWFA and told them the problem. Shortly after they emailed me a return order.  Printed,  boxed everything up, dropped it off at UPS.  6 busniess days later, BAMMMMMM, 1 NEW SS scope.  It didnt come with a warranty card... why... because its not need, thats how awesome SWFA is.

For any readers out there thats worried about SS scopes, or buying my SWFA. Put your worries behind you. SWFA knows  hows a business should be operated. Best prices, best customer service. SWFA can't be beat.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
billyburl2 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2012 at 10:13
+1! Always good to deal with the BEST!
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2012 at 11:28
Thanks for sharing your experience.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Win.308Stealth View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Win.308Stealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2012 at 23:01
Recently ordered a bunch of stuff from SWFA, I ordered six items. Everything came as I ordered, except I ordered a 20 MOA base for a Winchester SA, and received a 20 MOA base for a Rem. 700 SA. Emailed customer service at SWFA, that same day I had a new base shipped out to me. And included was a shipping label so I wouldn't need to spend money on sending the wrong base back, how AWESOME is that. And to be fair to SWFA about mixing up my order, I ordered through the mail and I had a handwritten note in there with what I was ordering, so it could have even been my fault for the wrong item.

Thanks SWFA, you guys are the best in the business.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2012 at 08:00
Good to know. 

Did you get the older SS or the new version? As much as I love my old 10x rear focus, my new 12x SS is REALLY nice. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
stork23raz View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2012 at 08:08
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Good to know. 

Did you get the older SS or the new version? As much as I love my old 10x rear focus, my new 12x SS is REALLY nice. 
same as i sent them , 10x mildot, moa turrets. If i had known they were gonna swap it i would have asked for milquad, mil adjustments model., but im not complaining,

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me or in a week my memory went kaput, but the glass seems slighty better and the tunnelling seems reduced alot.  i dont know if they had tweeked the design or I just got a bad memory.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2012 at 09:08
A great scope & a great company ExcellentExcellent
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic