OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Props to SWFA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrb9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Props to SWFA
    Posted: August/21/2012 at 09:11
I purchased a Rem 700 5R Milspec with a SS scope that the guys from SWFA built.  The process went as smooth and easy as I could have hoped.  The rifle also performed better than expected right away. I got on paper and walked it to the center of the target with 3 shots.  My 4th-6th shots came out to right at .25" @ 100yds.  It felt great.  I extended it out to 400 yards and it shot under 1 moa the entire day.  I am very happy with my purchase and extend a big thanks to Chris and the SWFA team. And one more thing, they even cutout the dreaded foam on the pelican case and it looks great.

lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 09:18
Excellent Thanks for sharing your great experience.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 09:23
Excellent
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 09:42
No Pics
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 11:15
Thunbs Up
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 14:04
When somebody parts with hard earned cash for "stuff" it's GOOD to be taken care of. Glad you were.Excellent
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
jonoMT View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonoMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 14:44
I didn't know about SWFA's foam cutting services! I would have sent mine in. Then it wouldn't look like it was done by a pre-schooler. Big Smile

That's a great combination of rifle and scope you have. Which scope model did you get?
Reaction time is a factor...
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 15:53
Originally posted by jonoMT jonoMT wrote:

I didn't know about SWFA's foam cutting services! I would have sent mine in. Then it wouldn't look like it was done by a pre-schooler. Big Smile

That's a great combination of rifle and scope you have. Which scope model did you get?

Dillon's a PRO Excellent
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 17:59
Excellent

Now there's no more excuses for a miss Wink
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2012 at 18:19
Good choice of rifle and scope combo. Nice to have it all put together and ready to run as it often takes a while to get new rifles set up even for me.
I started with a 3-9x42 SS on my R5 but now have a 5-20x50 SS on it.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
rrb9 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrb9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2012 at 12:03
The rifle has the 12x42 ss mil/mil.  At some undetermined point in time this rifle will have the 5-20x50 ss on it. 
rrb9 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrb9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2012 at 12:22
Here is a pic of the new rifle with a friends next to it.
coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2012 at 12:34
Nice rifles....Cool
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2012 at 12:35
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic