OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Drumroll please.....!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drumroll please.....!!
    Posted: August/01/2012 at 16:40
I have to say boys and girls it's without a doubt THE most beautiful piece of glass I have ever beheld!
The Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 PMII/LP/MTC/LT

Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 17:12
Edit:  removed reference to competitor, in violation of Forum Rules

Edited by RifleDude - August/01/2012 at 17:49
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 17:55
Gappa,

Please read the rules you agreed to when you registered your OT user account.

http://www.opticstalk.com/the-ot-rules_topic5473.html

Specifically, Rule #3:

"3.  Do not advertise other retailers selling the same or similar products as SWFA, this includes posting links to other retailers for products sold by SWFA.  SWFA does not provide this forum as a vehicle to redirect customers to our competition."

This forum you've been using to vent your disappointment with various scopes is provided to us by SWFA, an optics retailer who carries the scope you just bought.  Not only is it a violation of Forum Rules, it shows a lack of class and courtesy to use the very forum our host provides for your entertainment to advertise for their competitors.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 18:27
I'm very sorry I wasn't thinking... I order A LOT of stuff from SWFA I just forgot in my excitement over my new scope..
Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 18:28
Even just today I bought $100 worth of stuff from SWFA..
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 18:32
Just think how much you would have saved with the 110% guarantee!
-Matt
Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 19:24
I think I will do a review on this and my new Hensoldt when it arrives.....
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 19:27

Gappa,
I removed your last post because it was an unnecessary complaint that served no purpose to the discussion.  While you're re-reading the Forum Rules, please also note Rule #6.

Where you bought your scope isn't the point.  Where you choose to shop is nobody else's business but yours.

The only issue here is following Forum Rules and being courteous to our host, who pays for the bandwidth to provide this forum for your use.  As long as you're in their house, you follow their rules.

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 19:59
yes sir
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2012 at 21:21
Need more pictures.  Lets get to the details of the scope.  Can you get a pic through the scope for us?
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2012 at 09:13
Originally posted by Bitterroot Bulls Bitterroot Bulls wrote:

Just think how much you would have saved with the 110% guarantee!
Excellent
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2012 at 09:20
S&B
Hensoldt
3 Premiers

In a few weeks.

You people thought I shelled out for nice glass!

Gappa, congrats.  When it fails, $100, cash money.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2012 at 09:22
Man I think I might change careers.  I had no idea fridge mechanics made that kind of money. 

Congrats on your scope, hope it does all you need it to do and more. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2012 at 10:14
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Man I think I might change careers.  I had no idea fridge mechanics made that kind of money. 

Congrats on your scope, hope it does all you need it to do and more. 

Ever had to call one?  I go to the forums now, and go to the sears outlet to buy the parts I need.  Takes a lot longer, but it's worked every time.

Nice scope, Gappa.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic