OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

History lesson from close to home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History lesson from close to home
    Posted: July/06/2012 at 16:00
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
KIMBER8400AT View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Vig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIMBER8400AT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2012 at 23:27
3 Tens
 "But the news of injustice keeps increasing;
Black Panthers are not charged with wrong doing by the U.S. Department of Justice...because their crimes are against whites;
The bond holders of GM are stripped of their assets...without being given due process by the government;
Car Dealerships are closed with out due process;
Governmental leaders are bribed in full daylight...only to have all investigation of the crimes stifled...by the Attorney General;
The U.S. borders are over run with crime and illegal activity, and the leaders in D.C. act as if it is important to protect the lawbreakers...while
the innocent are killed and over run;
When local communities attempt to enforce the law, they are ridiculed...and threatened as racists and bigots. They are
sued by the very administration entrusted with enforcing the law."

Let me share with you what our beloved state government, CA did.  You most likely know that the state of AZ passed a law against illegal immigrants that allowed the police to basically arrest them and deport them.  Well the U.S. Supreme Court found this law to be partially unconstitutional, where the police cannot use racial profiling when making these arrests.  Now our state, of CA banned this kind of enforcement of the law and now the police in the state of CA cannot arrest illegal aliens and take them to immigration jails.
Now if one is an illegal alien in AZ, what would he do?
run to Cali that's what they'll do.
This is where we live my friend!
“Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested.” J.G.
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2012 at 00:31
KIMBER8400AT said:
"Let me share with you what our beloved state government, CA did.  You most likely know that the state of AZ passed a law against illegal immigrants that allowed the police to basically arrest them and deport them.  Well the U.S. Supreme Court found this law to be partially unconstitutional, where the police cannot use racial profiling when making these arrests.  Now our state, of CA banned this kind of enforcement of the law and now the police in the state of CA cannot arrest illegal aliens and take them to immigration jails.
Now if one is an illegal alien in AZ, what would he do?
run to Cali that's what they'll do.
This is where we live my friend!"

Yes, and it just keeps getting worse out there in CA.
Your government just committed to building a high speed rail train and who knows how many Billions it will cost and you're already way deep in the hole.

I've no doubt the things you mentioned have a lot to do with all the CA license plates around here these days. Sort of "Grapes of Wrath" in reverse.

I counted 6 tall construction cranes on a quick trip across the top part of town yesterday and they just completed an 850'+ skyscraper downtown and quite a few other office buildings have been built recently, also.

GOOD LUCK!

"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Vig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIMBER8400AT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2012 at 01:07
Most of the states in the Country are in the hole, that's no news.
And I'm not really worried about the construction projects.  My most fear is the liberal laws that in fluxed the state and its consequences.
“Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested.” J.G.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
Vig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIMBER8400AT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2012 at 01:14
Alan Robertson said,
I've no doubt the things you mentioned have a lot to do with all the CA license plates around here these days. Sort of "Grapes of Wrath" in reverse.

As far as the "Grapes of Wrath"
I see more and more out of state license plates here in CA, about 4 out of 10 cars on highways are out of state, including OK.  So it is kind of the original "Grapes of Wrath" multiplied.  Before the recession you'd rarely see out of state cars, but now it is more and more.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic