OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Reloading & Ballistics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

257 weatherby Pmc brass?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 257 weatherby Pmc brass?
    Posted: July/02/2012 at 16:41
What happened to it??
Rant View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2012 at 17:02
This is a very interesting StorY, I got into this Guy some years ago and He said yes i was getting a gun made up in a 257 weatherby , m77 action and a High Grade barrel out of liberty Lake WA! He then said Do you want some cheap weatherby brass!EE!!?? I said I do not understand but Yes!He said You wont see this stuff anymore for the rest of your Life!!!> 257 pmc Brass! He said i got some of the Brass but they>>> who they are??? > are just destroying it > yes just destroying it so I bought like 300 brass  for like 60 bucks and i never seen it of sale Again!
Rant View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2012 at 17:11
The funny part about the story was when your keyed into a calibre around the same time federal was dumping its nickel plated weatherby brass???? for a song and a dance i think i bought 400 brass , but its 7 mm brass for 80 buck! Why this was going on I have no Idea?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic