OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Wanting to Borrow Electronic Predator Call

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanting to Borrow Electronic Predator Call
    Posted: June/06/2012 at 12:45
Before I invest in one I was wanting to see if anyone had one I could borrow, hell I'd pay rent, to try one out.  Fox Pro or something of that nature.  I cant call in crap with hand calls and if its me the electronic should tell me its not the area its the callerBig Grin  I'll pay insured shipping both ways.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2012 at 14:17
You can use mine. But, it is one of the older Johnny Steward calls. It sounds great but you need a pack horse.
Doug
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2012 at 14:26
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

You can use mine. But, it is one of the older Johnny Steward calls. It sounds great but you need a pack horse.
That be fine I just want to try one to see if I'll get any response,  only luck I've ever had hunting predators has been over bait at night with lights of NV.  I've had a few locals say they've called them in with hand calls but I can't seem to get the "art" down
I can send you some $ for shipping just PM me what to send and to where.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2012 at 14:44
I have a Foxpro Firestorm.  I might consider loaning it to you for a short time.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2012 at 14:46
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

Excellent

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2012 at 14:52
Doug, Ted, I'll send you both a PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic