OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Man's Best Friend !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man's Best Friend !
    Posted: June/05/2012 at 10:36

Her she is, my first hunting dog. I get to pick her up on Father's day. I figured at 53yrs old and all children out of house what better time to get a four legged hunting friend. She is a German Shorthair Pointer out of Shotgun Kennels here in Michigan. I can truthfully say I've been stoked ever sense the deposit was put down last September Smile
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 10:42
Excellent
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 11:27
nice
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 11:54
Excellent
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Glock View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 12:35
Nice looking dog
Regards Chris
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 15:47
That's great! Your Brother has one, doesn't he?  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 15:51
Couldn't resist a face like that!
God save the Empire!
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 16:20
What a cutie. Ain't nuthin' like puppy breath. Hope she hunts well for ya! Congrats. Excellent
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 16:38
Mine is wirehair
Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 16:50
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

Mine is wirehair

Ah....
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 17:07
That is a cute pup there, Coyote95.

Agreed, CT.
-Matt
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 17:27
I had one back at Ft. Drum.  Beautiful, smart dogs.  Need LOTS of exercise.  A friend of my wife (at the time) had a Visla.  They would run/sprint for hours on end and then be ready for more.  Be ready for a lot of energy.  Mags got her first point on a pheasant and her first retrieve on a grouse (the shooter missed the grouse).  I was getting ready for the advanced course and then I was guaranteed assignment in Italy, so I let her "retire" with a CW5 from the aviation battalion that was retiring on 80 acres in the area.  Congratulations on a very fine looking GSP.

Deck
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 09:10
"Like"
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

coyote95 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 14:35

Thanks for comments guy's. I got to love it, my breeder just sent some pictures of my pup at 5weeks old enjoying a little taste of whats to come.....Big Smile
"Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 14:45
That's outstanding!!!  Excellent
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 14:46
Now that is a cute picture.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 15:52

Excellent!!!  Excellent  Excellent  Excellent
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 16:02
Very nice!
dillon_h View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Staff
TEAM SWFA - Staff
Woody

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 16:17
Congrats Coyote!

Just picked my hunting buddy up yesterday. Well not much of a hunting buddy but he will do.

2 month old Australian Shepherd who has already earned the name of Loki.
He decided to bolt out the door during a pretty bad thunderstorm last night and jump in the mud.
Dillon@SWFA.com
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2012 at 16:26
Cute pup there Dillion.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic