OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Delta Titanium 4.5-30x50 SF Scope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delta Titanium 4.5-30x50 SF Scope
    Posted: June/04/2012 at 13:39
Does anyone know anything about these?  They are made in Japan.  They kind of look a bit like the SS line of scopes and more so like the Bushnell 6200 series with similar features.  Are many of the Japanese made scopes coming from the same factory?

Thanks.

Edited by kingston - June/05/2012 at 20:03
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 14:34
I see lots of Polish web sites with them advertised.

Why do you ask?

No, I know nothing about them, which is usually my first red flag.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
kingston View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2012 at 19:58
I ask because I've never seen them before and I, like many primates, like novel sparkly things...  Why do you ask why I ask???  That's a rhetorical question... It got you post #5013.
josc72 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josc72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2012 at 06:43
I have heard that Delta Optical is manufactured in the same factory that Trijikon in Japan. Since I have full confidence the people in this shop I bought one. Optically speaking Delta Optical Titanium is similar with the Leupoolds vx-3. It is very bright and clear and can handle recoil from 9.3 x62 without any problems. I have mine on a 7 mm Rem Mag and so far it´s ok after about 300 shots...  
MassterMark View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassterMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/2012 at 06:33
hi
which delta optical titanium is on the same level as leupold vx-3? the cheap one for rank ~300€  6-24x42 AO or expencive one of rank ~700€ 5-20x50 iR SF ?
because i dont know which one is better, which one to pick: vortex viper (~400€) or delta optical (~300€)...
trojan73 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trojan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/2012 at 10:14
Vortex comes with a lifetime warranty and from what I hear from the experienced shooters here, their CS is outstanding, just sayen.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.
George Washington
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/2012 at 11:20
Welcome to the OT Josc!

The question you people are responding too is from June but thanks for the info Excellent
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
josc72 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josc72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/2012 at 14:32
And!? Not even half a year. Some one have to answer ;) 
De_Tomaso View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De_Tomaso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2012 at 02:40
Originally posted by MassterMark MassterMark wrote:

hi
which delta optical titanium is on the same level as leupold vx-3? the cheap one for rank ~300€  6-24x42 AO or expencive one of rank ~700€ 5-20x50 iR SF ?
because i dont know which one is better, which one to pick: vortex viper (~400€) or delta optical (~300€)...

Delta Optical is optically superior to Viper and for hunting much more useful than the Viper. The illumination is not the best (always a bit too bright) but still more usable than on PST.

You can find the reticle subtenstions of 5-20x50 model on youtube.

Delta 6-24x42 AO is great for .22 lr and for 300€ great value but I would not put it on .308 or something similar. 

Tranan View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tranan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2013 at 11:07
Delta Titanium has definitely a lot to impress with. Optically speaking, they are on the same level as Trijicon but the positive thing about them is the magnification range. Illuminated scopes such as 1.5-9x45, 2.5-16x50, 2.5-15.5x56 as well as 4.5-30x50 are like a breath of fresh air in a segment where there are no alternatives today at resonable prices.
What makes them very interesting is their robustness. The 4.5-30x50 in particular is a real tiger and I would recomend, in particular the MCZ-II as a perfect reticle for that scope. I wish I had seen it on other models as well.

One scope, apart from the ones mentioned above, to definitely keep an eye on,  is the 4.5-14x44 AO FFP. The HFT reticle on that scope is realy convenient for the kind of shooting the scope will be used for.
CHARLIE DON'T SURF!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic