OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

ior scope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d foxxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ior scope
    Posted: May/19/2012 at 18:02
hi folks
i have just joined i am from cornwall england i shoot 20 tactical cooper m21  sako 243 and tikka6,5x55
i do mainly fox control but want to try my hand at deer soon but find it hard to put my 20tac down and pick up one of my deer legal calibers   i have a problem at the moment trying to source a scope as the only outlet was a firm in scotland that no longer do these scopes i am talking about an IOR3x18x42 illum mp8 ret and was wondering if any of you know of a outlet in the states that will ship to the uk that i can contact and maybe look into getting one sent over  once i can find a place i will sell my nxs to raise the cash for the IOR as i think this scope would suit my 20 tac  i thank you in advance for any information
that any of you may be able give me     best regards    dave
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2012 at 18:59
Welcome to Optics Talk. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2012 at 19:45
I can't help you regarding an outlet, etc., but welcome. I don't even look at IOR because of my budget. If I had that kind of dough I'd have a whole stable of SS SWFA's. Either way, glad you're here and I hope someone can help you.

Deck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic