OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Blaser CISM info needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LimeyPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blaser CISM info needed
    Posted: April/09/2012 at 06:44
I recently acquired a "new" Blaser R93 LRS and I need the instructions for trigger adjustment. This one has the 2-stage match trigger. Can anyone help, please?
The rifle has a new old stock stock (!), with the somewhat flimsy plastic bits, plus a  real new 308 match barrel and bolt assy, scope saddle, and two 10 round mags.
First day out with it, mounted on a SAK-MIL bipod, after 10 shots on the zero range, I scored 46/51, ten shots at 1000yds on a windy day, using "economy" factory ammunition. Target was standard Bisley, 24" bull scores 5.
Looks to be a very nice rifle, and for me, more comfortable to use than the current LRS2.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2012 at 08:46
I have one as well, I've called Blaser USA, they couldn't help me with teh trigger adjustment procedure.  I kept playing with it until I found I had a safe crisp break. If you do find direction please share them though. Blaser overseas may be more helpful than the US counterpart.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
LimeyPete View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LimeyPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2012 at 03:19
Hi,

The UK distributor (who sold me the rifle) is back after IWA, and is contacting the factory on my behalf.
As soon as I have any more info, I'll post it here.

Blaser USA were a bit of a joke, stating that any adjustment has to be done by Blaser.
I suppose they're afraid someone might get it wrong and sue.
The LRS2 user manual (European edition) has the instructions for carrying out the procedure..........
Perhaps we're made of sterner stuff over here !!   :o)

Best wishes,

Pete
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2012 at 07:42
Hopefully.  I could find all the info you want on the LRS2 but seems even an owners manual on the LRS1 is impossible to obtain.  I tried to get Blaser USA to sell me one but they said they didn't have access to any. I was even good with a PDF format but they couldn't do that.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
LimeyPete View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LimeyPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2012 at 03:16
Hi SVT_Tactical,

I now have a copy of the R93 LRS two-stage match trigger adjustment procedure from Blaser HQ.

It's in pdf format, and all I need to know now is how to post it !!

Best Wishes,

LimeyPete
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2012 at 07:16

Email sent.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic