OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sniper Central Review of Bushnell Elite Tactical D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Sniper Central Review of Bushnell Elite Tactical D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sniper Central Review of Bushnell Elite Tactical D
    Posted: March/15/2012 at 12:12
I hope it is ok to post a link to this review but I thought it may be informative for the members here.

Mel's final comments are:

"Overall the scope is not bad, certainly the nicest scope Bushnell offers and it would work well on most any tactical rifle. With a few little tweaks it could be even better and if the price dropped to about $1000 it would be a very good buy, but for now, it is just a decent buy."
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 13:38
It's not a Super Sniper though. ;)
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 13:51
Speaking of Super Snipers, my 3-9 should arrive tomorrow, to bad the rifle it was bought for will not be done until May Sad  May have to mount it on my 20" AR to try it out.  That will probably make me want another one for my AR once the 308 is done.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 13:54
Another huh?  This http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=276972420 is going for a steal right now.  I might just bid on it in a few.  For what it is, you can't beat the current price!

I think this is Rancids old 260, if it is, it will flat shoot
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 14:01
I simply love my 3-9x SS. Best of luck and I didn't mean to disparge your post, or the Bushy, Caleb.Caleb
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 14:09
No problems with me Mark, always good to banter with you. Between talking to you in person and the advice I got from SVT and Chris on the SS it sealed the deal.  I have already started a SS savings fund for my next one.

Sapper524 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapper524 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2012 at 20:09
I agree with Mel's review though ... good scope but way overpriced IMO.  I will also chime in that my SS 3-9's get used a LOT.  The only sub $1k FFP scope in my book worth getting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic