OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Vortex Viper 2-7x32

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vortex Viper 2-7x32
    Posted: February/12/2012 at 17:45
I mounted this on a Browning 7mm-08, sighted it in, and then my buddy demanded I sell him the rifle with a different scope on it.  There are no ring marks.  This scope is in fantastic condition.  The only mark I can find is a very slight marring on the side turret cover.  I will also be including a Butler Creek front flip up cap that fits it perfectly.  Oh, and it is the C3 reticle.

I'll do $200 shipped or I'll keep it.
jason miller View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2012 at 23:29
I still have the original box, papers, and scope caps. Here is your chance to pick one up in great shape, if anyone missed out on them.
Midwest_Hunter View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2012 at 09:51
oops, didnt read forum rules 

Edited by Midwest_Hunter - February/16/2012 at 10:02
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2012 at 10:01
Midwest Hunter, you may want to read the trading post rules, specifically number 7.  You should have contacted the seller privately if you felt his price was too high.
cpwomack View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwomack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2012 at 10:11
No biggie
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2012 at 20:07
Scope still available.  It has been brought to my attention that they may still be obtained with the v-plex reticle somewhere else for roughly the same price I am asking.  However, mine has the C3 reticle that seems to be out of stock everywhere, includes a Butler Creek front flip up cap that fits perfectly, and you get free shipping.  I am just trying to recoup the money I have invested in this thing.  If nobody wants it at this price, I'll keep it.  My thinking, though, was that there were enough people on this website claiming to regret missing out on these scopes while SWFA had them, that I might be able to help someone out by offering mine for sale.  If nobody wants it, I'm sure I will eventually own another rifle that would suit it.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2012 at 08:51

PM sent
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2012 at 00:09
Sold. Thanks!
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2012 at 06:23

Thunbs Up  You to.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic