OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I kid you not - This is what i work with

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I kid you not - This is what i work with
    Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:14
Ok so all day today we have had a unsettling smell on one side the office.  Well I finally got so tired of spraying air freshner I started my investigation.  It was all coming from a ladies office that is out today.  So I start looking in her office for short periods of time (for as long as I can hold my breath)  Anyway we moved her desk, opened her drawers to her desk and everything.  Couldn't find anything.  So I'm thinking maybe its under her desk and as I go to move her printer to lift her desk the smell hit me like a freight train.  Pull out the paper tray and find the answer, UN-FREAKING acceptable.  In case you can't make it out thats a cherio of some sort in her freaking paper try he was trying to get too.  We found all kinds of snack food all over her office, but in the freaking printer!!!!!!!!!! come on.  This is what i work with!

And yes he had rotted to the point he sploded'
Shelley@SWFA View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley@SWFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:22
Excellent O M G !!!!!!

Well feed the lady !!!! ah hahahahaha
dillon_h View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Staff
TEAM SWFA - Staff
Woody

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:23
SVT, i feel the same way man.

I mean seriously.... i dont think i have heard one person talk about there hate for toads so much in my life.
Loco

But when she starts smelling something and looking..... idk what it is.............Big Grin RIBBITT!
Dillon@SWFA.com
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:24
Gross.
-Matt
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley@SWFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:24
thanks alot, you gave Dillon the idea of putting a dead toad undr my desk:(
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:24
Excellent
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:33
"Step into my office"

"Why?"

"Because you're friggin fired!"
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:45
My boss just came in and said "Well you can't say she doesn't give a rats ass about her job cause obviously she does"
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley@SWFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 15:51
ah ha ha ha !!!! good one !
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2012 at 16:28
Rats, like water, seek the level of least resistance...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 06:43
I do believe the CU would be completely in their rights to make the ruling of NO FOOD IN HER WORK AREA.  But being a State facilitiy I doubt it will happen....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 06:44
Originally posted by dillon_h dillon_h wrote:

SVT, i feel the same way man.

I mean seriously.... i dont think i have heard one person talk about there hate for toads so much in my life.
Loco

But when she starts smelling something and looking..... idk what it is.............Big Grin RIBBITT!

I can look and see if I still have my mummified Toad...Cool
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 07:31
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

I do believe the CU would be completely in their rights to make the ruling of NO FOOD IN HER WORK AREA.  But being a State facilitiy I doubt it will happen....
If it becomes a rule in office it will have to apply to everyone.  No food in office.  Hoping a stern talking about cleanliness will change the situation.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 07:41

w0w, Talk about sad. I guess there could have been worse smelling things on the printer.

You should have layed the mouse on her desk under some papers holding a pink slip.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 10:46
Taint nothin' but a little ole' mouse. NBD. Big Grin
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 12:05
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

If it becomes a rule in office it will have to apply to everyone.  No food in office.  Hoping a stern talking about cleanliness will change the situation.

Look on the bright side, If SHTF you will not go hungry. Just hide out in her office.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 12:26
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Look on the bright side, If SHTF you will not go hungry. Just hide out in her office.

You gotta catch a lot of mice to make a meal. Better start stocking up now.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 12:55
HE was referring to all the snacks....

--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 12:59
Excellent
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2012 at 13:09

HE was referring to all the snacks....

Are you sure? You know how Bd and SVT love their meat.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic