OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Picture needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picture needed
    Posted: December/28/2011 at 13:00
Chris, or anyone else who can help, about a year or so ago you posted a pic of a coon on the back of a wild hog trying to get to a deer feeder I believe. Can you please repost it? I can't seem to find it and would like to show it to a friend who says "no way"!

Thanks,
George
gcp
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 13:15

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
gcp View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 13:55
Gracias amigo....or better yet efxaristo polli!

George
gcp
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 14:00
That's crazy.
I'm classic shag nasty type.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 14:03
teamwork
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 14:21
Gives a new meaning to piggyback.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 18:29
Raccoons riding hogs... I've never liked the little wormy critters.  Now I REALLY don't like them.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
gcp View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 06:04
Why boxer? Because they ride whatever they can climb on? CoolCool
Can't blame them at all, I for one admire they intelligence and courage. SVT called it! Teamwork allways wins the day.

Edited by gcp - December/29/2011 at 06:05
gcp
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 07:26
Originally posted by gcp gcp wrote:

Can't blame them at all, I for one admire they intelligence and courage. SVT called it! Teamwork allways wins the day.
Team work is getting both targets into the scopes FOV for a one shot two kill situation.  Wink

Edited by SVT_Tactical - December/29/2011 at 07:27
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 07:48
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Team work is getting both targets into the scopes FOV for a one shot two kill situation.  Wink

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 07:54
Knew you'd like that
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 07:55

How you been, George?  

Can you imagine a large group of raccoons riding hogs??? Kind of like Orcs on Wargs...

Raccoons are very destructive, they used to tear things up on my bulldozer, still tear things up on my tractor, try to eat the horses' food, now they are riding hogs... one of the most destructive creatures on earth...

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 08:07
I'm sorry I have to play this photo again.....  It is from a destrutive creature too..... helpless tree!

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 08:15
A snarling, slobbering tornado with at taste for destruction... and food...

gcp View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 09:03

I'm doing well Dan how about you?

I was having a bit of fun with you on the riding bit this AM. Trust me I know all about the destruction coons can cause, had to kill big boy with my AR-15 pistol last year because he decided to use MY farm house’s roof as his personal condo. I tried to convince him to bug out but he wouldn't hear of it so he paid the ultimate price. I finally had to build a feeding platform for my cat's food because his whole coon family would descend upon the cat food Sunday night and eat it all to the last drop leaving poor Niko hungry for the remainder of the week. With a bit of persistence and/or sheer fire power they can sure enough be defeated. Have you given thought to wiring the dozer to light them up so to speak?

Final score, George 2 coons 0.

Edited by gcp - December/29/2011 at 09:06
gcp
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 10:04
Hey, that looks just like my cat... no wonder he's getting fat, eating your food and ours too...

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 10:45

Either that is a small coon or a large porker.

Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic