OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

New 22-250

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which should I get its a toss up to me
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [37.50%]
5 [62.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothstein1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 22-250
    Posted: December/25/2011 at 22:10
Im at a loss here the CZ will save me a couple bucks and I know they are excellent quality.. The Kimber is well by all rights an amazing rifle itself but is it worth the extra money really? Not like im going to miss with either of them anyways Big Grin
Mausers forever

That was great but can you do it again??
Johnny View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/2011 at 11:36
Just spring for both of them!! Keep the one you like best and sell the other one!!
It's easy to spend other people's mnoey!!ExcellentYippee
Black Bear Road
Rothstein1987 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothstein1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 00:07
Hmm well thats not such a bad idea but I dont think  I need that many 250's considering the amount I have already haha cause I doubt I would sell either once I got them
Mausers forever

JLud View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 00:14

Very happy with my CZ 453 and Redhead Deluxe, wouldnt hesitate to buy another at any time.  Function, fit, and finish both excellent.  Had Kimber handguns but never long guns, but I am sure they work well.   Not sure how much cheaper they are, but save money there add somewhere else, unless your one of those who will always wonder....

That thing on the left....my old ride, some days I miss her.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 08:46
I think both will shoot equally well, just a matter of fit and feel.
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 09:10
have a cz in 22 hornet, and  223 main complaint against cz is the thickness of the bolt handle and its relation to the cycling when trying to mount the scopes as low as possible. Solution is to machine contact areas down.
Had a kimber walking varmiter and a 8400 tactical, barrel lost accuracy about 3000 rds out which seemed strange and sort, problems with tactical, after about 1k rounds the sear would not hold, and the extractor would slip off the cases.
you pays your dough and takes your chances.
I love little league baseball-- it keeps the kids out of the house
Yogi Bera

Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothstein1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 23:55
Im leaning more towards the CZ I think.. The feel of it is by far a higher standard for me compared to the Kimber love the cheek piece and the drop and palm swell another bonus is the buick ports ha who doesnt love the ports?! Also a big fan of the blued bull barrel with the stock.. The quality is impeckable on both either way..
Mausers forever

338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 21:09
I have a CZ550 that has hardly been shot it is the laminate version varmint heavy barrel 22-250 like you want in mint shape make me an offer I need money.

This gun groups well I have one in kevlar as well Make offers for each type if you want.

I have roughly 10 mags between the two of them and would like to keep at least 4 of them I paid $50 for each mag and upwards of $700 for the laminate and $800 for the kevlar...

I promise both with shoot fantastic groups.
No one
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothstein1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 00:12
Very Very interested pm sent
Mausers forever

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic