OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Leupold B&C Recticle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntndad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leupold B&C Recticle
    Posted: February/11/2006 at 10:49
I just purchased a Leupold VXIII 4-14x50 LR with a B&C Recticle and was wondering if this recticle was etched or wire.
Stud Duck View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stud Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2006 at 08:00

To my knowledge Leupold doesn't make an etched reticle in any of their scopes, but on this one, I'd email or call Leupold. 

Let us know what you find out. 

Edited by Stud Duck
huntndad View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntndad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2006 at 21:23
I sent an email to Leupold, but have not yet received a reply.  How else could I go about finding the type of recticle used in this scope?
Stud Duck View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stud Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2006 at 08:57
You could call customer service,  they've been very helpful to me in the past. Their number is listed on Leupold's web site.
huntndad View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntndad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2006 at 09:56
I just got off the phone with Leupold's customer service and they informed me that the B&C recticle is made of etched glass. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic