OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Leupold Patrol 3-9 *SOLD*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leupold Patrol 3-9 *SOLD*
    Posted: December/23/2011 at 09:49

I have had this thing for a few months, Comparing it side by side to the Super Sniper 3-9.  I like the SS better and am going to move this along.  Nothing wrong with it.  Spent all week confirming the one time I had a zero loss was not the scope.  Purchased new from SWFA mid october.  have hunted with it several times worked out well each time.  Has been in talley rings on the blaser the entire time.  I have not removed from rings yet as I am still using it for hunting until it sells.  I've always used proper torque specs and never had ring marks before so I'm sure this is the same. It will come with the leupold alumina caps as well

Have $680 invested, will sell for $600   $575 shipped w/insurance

Edited by SVT_Tactical - January/05/2012 at 13:35
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2011 at 09:39

Got some pictures. it appears there may be a faint ring mark from the front ring.  It was broke and I didn't know so the little movement did show on the scope.  I tried to capture it so it can be seen.  Still rate at 9 out of 10

You can see the faint mark in the above photo.  Nothing but the paint fading from the chatter of having a broke ring.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/2011 at 10:28
Bump.  may trade for guns or other items.  In need of stuff to complete another SBR blackout build.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2012 at 13:03
up
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2012 at 15:50
Bump with Price Drop
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic