OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Archery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Trijicon Accu-Pin Bow Sight.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Skylar McMahon View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 09:36
Dan, I was soley teasing about the Henny.
It is nothing personal, it's a really nice riflescope. That's why I mentioned the Hubble.

Although, I can empathize with your concern, I would feel horrible if I sot something and was unable to track it.
That is why I try to practice as much as I can and from different angles and elevations.
Even tried shooting from my back.
That's some trick shooting, not something I have mastered yet.

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 10:01
Trying to balance work, family and hunting, I just have to choose between the bow and the rifle... rifle will always win for me.  I don't have the time to get in the required practice... kind of envy those who can.  I love the bow, but it is far more demanding, to me, than a rifle, even a compound bow.  Maybe I should get a crossbow.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 12:07
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

so the 20-25 and all markers are already on there.  What process do you do to aclaimate it to your bow?

Here's a better pic of the yardage dial.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 14:32
Originally posted by Skylar McMahon Skylar McMahon wrote:

Brandon,
We can have this argument all day, your Hoyt vs my Matthew's.

Are both nothing compaired to a Rytera Alien ZBig Grin
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 16:16
Graham-

I doubt the Alien can hang, maybe you should come down and we have a small competition? Big Grin

You down?Cool
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2011 at 19:58
I AM the judge... here come da' judge, here come da' judge, here come da' judge...

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 08:13
Dan,
You have to be unbias. Bandito
Brandon may have the upper hand on G and I.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 08:34

I won't hurt yalls feelings to muchBig Grin

Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 08:35
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

I won't hurt yalls feelings to muchBig Grin

Excellent
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 08:47

I've shot very little in the past couple months but I am going fix that starting sometime next week.  Got to get the bow out and chrony to see what speeds I'm shooting anyway.Wink

Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 08:49
You will need the Chrony for what I saw leaving yesterday. Yippee Wink
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 09:03

Shhhh... its a secretWink

Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2011 at 09:06
Shocked
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Capt. BlowHard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skylar McMahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 11:15
This is after the video @ 25 yards.

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 14:47
I guess if we put an "X" on your targets they will be safe.

Thats some good shooting, Just kidding about above statment.

So you still liking the sight?

G, your right there is NO list that would place hoyt, matthews with your bow. The list usually stop with top 10 and not top 200. so if the list was longer you would be in like flin.
j/k Its really comes down to what you shoot the best for each person. I like just like Hoyt. I have shot just about every bow comercialy made and then some that have not hit the stors and a few custom builts from up and comming bow companies and costoms from string makers who want to seel a one stop deal. Hoyts bows with an after market grip or no grip at all fit "ME" better. I also like the short axle to axle bows. anything over 34 inches juat don't feel right to me.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 14:52
I tell ya,what. let find a 3D shoot somewhere in the middle and w can have a shoot off there. unknow targets and unknown distances. It will be fun. who ever has high score wins.last place (3)buys dinner, middle (2) buys beer. The winner (1st) reaps all the free food and drink.

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 15:06
Excellent
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 16:51
I'll buy dinner just to watch...

helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2011 at 23:06
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

I tell ya,what. let find a 3D shoot somewhere in the middle and w can have a shoot off there. unknow targets and unknown distances. It will be fun. who ever has high score wins.last place (3)buys dinner, middle (2) buys beer. The winner (1st) reaps all the free food and drink.

I would take that deal.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2011 at 08:20
sweet, Lets set it up. We all can shoot the same class. The "hunter" class targets range from 1 yard to 40yards and you CAN NOT use range finders. Its all guess and go. Mant this might be a good turn out. I think it would be a blast win loose or draw. bow has to shot under 280FPS to shot in the class I Think.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic